Muslim Teens/Many Questions!

Assalam o alikum warahmatullah i wabarakatuh..

I have a few questions regarding islam.
My background, I wasn't a very practicing muslim, but alhumdullilah now I am and intend to be in the future.. Please, answer my queries as they really confuse me sometimes..

1) A like a guy and he likes me, we have been together since 2 years but we never ever even tried to touch each other in any sort of sexual way, since we are quite sure we want to get married so we never really felt the urge to do so. but recently since i have been reverting to islam and fixing my ways. i have been asking him to marry me as soon as possible so this relationship could get a legal name in front of Allah. But he is studying at the moment and he says that right now its hard for him. He wants to wait for two years. I don't agree to that because I know that two non-mehrams can't be involved unless they are under a nikkah. Saying this, I love him alot too. So it's really confusing for me as to what to do. I want to ask what islam says about marriage and what if two individuals fall for each other, even though they haven't even ever kissed or hugged or even shaken hands let alone exceeding the limits. Can i continue to talk to him (that too not voice to voice but on chat since we are in different countries at the moment)?

2) We all know that shaytan is very stubborn and has the sick habbit of whispering the most evil thoughts in our minds to reel us off the right path. Alhumdullilah at the moment I have no other urges towards other gunnahs at all. So the shaytan thought he will mislead me through questioning Allah,Quran and Mohammad (SAW). I have been strong enough up till now though I was affected majorly and went through deep depression but Alhumdulillah I didnt change my path instead I strived harder and harder. Still now shaytan makes me question these things that we must have utter believe in.. The thing I want to ask you is that as soon as shaytan whispers in my ears I change my thoughts sometimes I question him back sometimes I recite some dua. but im dead scared, if I will be held accountable for these thoughts in the aakhirah? I swear its not my own thinking I am not even sure where this thinking comes from.. but then again these thoughts do come in my mind and i am afraid that i might be held accountable.
This has been happening since recently, before that I wasn't that strict with my religion so I think he didnt feel the urge to do so...

3) A rather silly question, but I was reading the tafseer of the Quran the other day and I read that Surah al fatihah has 7 ayahs, including bismillah ar rahman ar raheem. So when we make salah how are we supposed to start surah al fatihah? directly from Alhumdulillah e rabb il aalamin? Or from bismillah? Can you just please please please revise the procedure of salah till we say "ameeen" after surah al fatihah?

4) Can you please connect the history of islam brielfy? From Adam (A.s) to Mohammad (Pbuh). by this i mean such points which cross check each other even from other religions like christianity etc or the miracles of Quran that science proved today. Just to satisy my self so the next time shaytan questions the authenticity of my Lord, His messenger and His book I have enough answers to smack him right in the face!Sometimes I feel like crushing him to death.

JazakAllah khair..

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

With honour and respect.....

1. Love affairs is forbidden.

love affairs and islam

Shaitan is playing with your tender/innocent/young heart. He will get you trapped in a love affair, which may never be successfull and then you will burn inside with the feelings of lost/failed/broken affair and will spend part of your life in pain and remembering that person whome you can never achieve.

Please immediately do tauba to Allah and seek his help from shaitan - the outcaset/rejected whose sould duty is to attack the followers of Allah.

If you have spare time then try to spread the Quran teachings to others. This will help you become stronger in Deen.

Quran [41:33] Who is better in speech than one who calls (men) to Allah, works righteousness, and says, "I am of those who bow in Islam?"

Quran [31:8-9] For those who believe and work righteous deeds, there will be Gardens of Bliss, To dwell therein. The promise of Allah is true: and He is Exalted in power, Wise.

Quran [13:23,24] Gardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there, as well as the righteous among their fathers, their spouses, and their offspring: and angels shall enter unto them from every gate (with the salutation): "Peace unto you for that you persevered in patience! Now how excellent is the final Home!"

Quran [3:173] - husbuna'llahu wa ni'ma'l-wakeel - Allah is enough for us and an excellent guardian"

Quran [22.78] And strive hard in (the way of) Allah, (such) a striving a is due to Him; He has chosen you and has not laid upon you an hardship in religion; the faith of your father Ibrahim; He named you Muslims before and in this, that the Apostle may be a bearer of witness to you, and you may be bearers of witness to the people; therefore keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and hold fast by Allah; He is your Guardian; how excellent the Guardian and how excellent the Helper!

2. Its quite common. He will try his level best to derail you but inshAllah you keep on reciting "auzibillahiminashatainarajeem" and he will run away. When he again strikes, ask him to recommend you a better book than the Quran. Once he gets tired, he will not put such confusion again.

3. ( An indeed wise question) Bismillah should be read. Its part of the Quran. If you begin a surah, you should read bismillah.

4. Please visit the following website

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.