Muslim Teens/Synthetic wigs for cosplay

I dont know if I sound ignorant to ask a question like this but the fact that I am a huge fan of anime is something I can not deny.Allah prohibited wigs made from real hair but would it be a problem if I were to wear a synthetic wig for a cosplay? I really want to do this but I dont know whether synthetic wigs will be permitted. But its not real hair and also it wont be permanent,And I will be wearing for just  a short period of time.Since I have to wear a costume to match the anime character and I am highly considering dressing up as a male character as they wear looser clothes but the hair is a big problem cause I cant wear hijab dressing like a guy. Thank you.

Dear Brother,
Once a lady seeked permission from the Prophet to wear a false hair - he prohibited it. It maybe that the conclusions would be wrong.

However in this case you are converting yourself into another being.

I don't find any more hadith than the above and you can decide yourself.

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.