Muslim Teens/masturbation and porn

Question
umm...a few months ago i was introduced to porn and masturbation. my parents never talked to me about it because i guess they never thought i'd do it being raised Muslim. then i found out it was harem, and i'm having trouble stopping. how can i do so...i also don't want my parents to find out a do something like this.

Answer
Peace to you!

Thanks for your message. As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

Regarding the latter: Please be assured that you are not the only one who has this problem. Here is a link for your information and help:

http://christiananswers.net/q-eden/tips-sexaddiction.html?zoom_highlight=masturb

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings.

Alternatively, if you wish to learn more about the main message of the Holy Bible, I do offer an e-mail correspondence course on it. The first lesson explores what the Quran says about the Torah and Injeel and whether they are still reliable. Would you like to do this study?

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham

Muslim Teens

A. Abraham