Muslim Teens/Ritual Bath & paying of Missed salat

Salam Aleikum, pls can one neglect the bath of jannaba and perform normal ablution when one have intercourse or wet dream due to the fact that the condition of the weather there is not favourable (COLD) and also when there is no provision of clean sand for Tayyamam. Secondly if one was unable to pray isha and the next morning he observed fajr prayer before remembering, how would he pay that?. Thanks

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

After intercourse its preferable to perform ablution as it will cool your body and regulate blood supplies. However the bath or Tayammum of Janaba is necessary as without this your prayers will not be accepted.

[Quran 5:6] O you who believe! when you prepare for prayer, wash your faces, and your hands (and arms) to the elbows; Rub your heads (with water); and (wash) your feet to the ankles. If you are in a state of ceremonial impurity, bathe your whole body. But if you are ill, or on a journey, or one of you cometh from offices of nature, or you have been in contact with women, and you find no water, then take for yourselves clean sand or earth, and rub therewith your faces and hands, Allah (God) doth not wish to place you in a difficulty, but to make you clean, and to complete his favour to you, that you may be grateful.

As soon as you remember a missed prayer - Offer it.

Bukhari Volumn 001, Book 010, Hadith Number 571.
Narated By Anas : The Prophet said, "If anyone forgets a prayer he should pray that prayer when he remembers it. There is no expiation except to pray the same." Then he recited: "Establish prayer for My (i.e. Allah's) remembrance." (20.14).

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.