Muslim Teens/HIJAB

Question
ASSALAM-u-ALIKUM
My university teacher is very modern woman.She uses to wear thin and short clothes which discloses her figures, so leading us to wrong intentions.
Now the question is how should i attend the lecture without maintaining the eye contact?
Moreover if i try to deviate my gaze from her then she proclaim highly that WHERE R U AND WHERE U WATCHING? which make me feel guilty and there is lot insult of mine in the class. what should i do? Except to tell my teacher that my real problem is with her, because i have not such courage to say her by any mean. PLZ help me and guide me to right....

Answer
Salam

The best thing to do is try to focus on what she is teaching during the lecture and less focus on what she is wearing. If you do get the wrong intention then just ask GOD for forgiveness and it is a natural so it can't be entirely your fault.

ALLAH KNOWS BEST

W.Salam

Muslim Teens

Fatima Bismillah