Muslim Teens/how to restrain desire

I am 22 year old boy from India.
I am CA (chartered accountancy) final student.
I pray to Allah regularly but since last few months I am facing problem of unwanted erection of penis and ejaculation of few drops of sperms (unknowingly),due to which I miss salah (namaz) I have to take bath immediately after such mishapening.
Being a student I can't even marry because my parents will not allow me. Therefore, I have been thinking that I should start masturbating till I get marry, but I don't want to get myself involved in such bad activities,as it is also prohibited in ISLAM and in society as well.
Please help what to do.

Dear Brother,
Indeed its hard to tolerate when so much temptations are around us.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 062, Hadith Number 004.
Narated By 'Abdullah : We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatever. So Allah's Apostle said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power."

Try to read quran, and spend your time in spreading islam. Inshallah it will help you offset this temptation.

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.