Muslim Teens/sex before marriage

Question
I am a teenage girl and I have had sex with a boy who I plan to marry. I feel very guilty and I don't want to do it anymore and I want to ask for forgiveness, but I don't know if I will be forgiven. What can I do to be a better muskim? Please help me.

Answer
Salam

Yes god will forgive you if you are sincere and you really regret it.

On the authority of Anas, who said: I heard the messenger of Allah say:

Allah the Almighty has said: O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its.

ALLAH KNOWS BEST
W.SALAM

Muslim Teens

Fatima Bismillah