Muslim Teens/disturbing thoughts about allah

QUESTION: assalamu alaikkum

dear sister

this is my second email to you.i am not confused with religion.i pray  ,fast and try to keep up with all my religious duties.the problem is disturbing thoughts about allah keeps coming to my mind .i had these thoughts while having sex with my husband (the thought was like i was having relationship with allh in a wrong way).i have asked forgiveness but i am still worried.will allah forgive me for this kind of haram thought?

Don't worry !! Everyone has sexual fantasies about things that are stored in their mind and they appear sub consciously.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:  “Allaah has forgiven my ummah for whatever crosses their mind so long as they do not speak of it or act upon it.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2528) and Muslim (127).

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said commenting on this hadeeth:

Whatever crosses a person’s mind, so long as he does not dwell on it or continue to think of it, he is forgiven for it, according to scholarly consensus, because it does not happen voluntarily and he has no way of avoiding it.

Al-Adhkaar (p. 345).

But you could try focusing on something else during intercourse or try to distrant yourself when these thoughts come to mind.

Hope this helps

QUESTION: dear sister

one more thing it wasnt just a thought i called out almightys name when we were making love.should i repent for it.instead of my husbands name allahtaullas name came in my mouth even without thinking and then i realised the mistake i have done.

sorry for troubelling you

I am sure you will be forgiven if you repent.

On the authority of Anas, who said: I heard the messenger of Allah say:

Allah the Almighty has said: “O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its.”

Muslim Teens

Fatima Bismillah

I can answer question related to many Islamic topics especially those concerning children, family life, and teenagers that are struggling in the west. I can also relate to Quran and authentic hadiths.

I have read a range of books and articles by scholars of Islam and have also done Islamic studies. I have used used variety of books to distinguish true Islam from culture and any misconceptions.

I have got an A/B in Islamic studies. I have studied Arabic and have achieved A/A*. I have read books and Listened to lectures by knowledgeable scholars. I am studying science in college and trying to link it with Islam.