Muslim Teens/Totaly lost what should i do?

Question
QUESTION: assalaku alekkum. it is nice to site I found out here, alhamdulliah. about my qustion I commited so much sins including zina. from last 3 month I prayf tawba nd ask forgivness for my sins. sum part of dis year I goin to marry bt I felt I already punished for my sins please help me what I have to do? do I marry? I dnt?  what if punished after marrage? I don't wonts to put my wife and family in trouble datz why I seeking help from you. jazakallahair.

ANSWER: Indeed you should marry.

[Quran 24:32] Marry those among you who are single, or the virtuous ones among yourselves, male or female: if they are in poverty, Allah (God) will give them means out of His grace: for Allah (God) encompasseth all, and he knoweth all things.

Never recall this event in life again nor tell about this zina to your wife.
Please have an HIV test before you marry.

Regards
ahmer

QUESTION: jazakallagair for ur reply. yes now I understand dat dis all becose of saitan. but what should I do if great allah alredy punished me? I'm my family situation I can't do anything becose they alredy serching for partner for me. I'm helpless. I nver prayed before like last 3 months and ask tauba for my past sins. I dnt know what I have to if allah alredy punished me.

Answer
what to do after zina/adultery/
---------------------

[Quran 3:133] And march forth in the way (which leads to) forgiveness from your Lord, and for Paradise as wide as are the heavens and the earth, prepared for Al-Muttaqun (Pious or God fearing)

[Quran 3:134] Those who spend in prosperity and in adversity, who repress anger,and who pardon men; verily, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good­doers).

[Quran 3:135] And those who, when they have committed Fahishah (illegal sexual intercourse or major sins) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins; - and none can forgive sins but Allah and do not persist in what (wrong) they have done, while they know.

[Quran 3:136] For such, the reward is Forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing underneath (Paradise), wherein they shall abide forever. How excellent is this reward for the doers (who do righteous deeds according to Allah's Orders).  

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq