Muslim Teens/Sex

Firstly, i'm sorry for asking such questions like this but, everyone needs to know if these are haram or not.

1) Are Headjobs allowed by your wife?

2) Are Handjobs aloowed by your wife?

3) Are there any sex positions that are not allowed?

4) Are we allowed to suck/lick on our wives boobs?

5) Are we allowed to suck/lick our wives vagina?

A short answer will be appreciated.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother/Sister,

There is no need to be sorry. You have every right to information. Further there is no need to be shy - you can ask anything and everything.

1. See below article on oral sex.
2. Yes
3. No - all are allowed
4. Yes of course.
5. See below article on oral sex.

Mouth/tongue are those elavated/superior organs of the human body which are used to recite the sacred verses of the Holy Quran. Thus our prophet made every effort to clean them regularly with siwak and have strongly recommended its use to his followers.

Thus such organs should not be used be used to engage in licking/sucking those places from where urine/stool/blood of menses are discharged.

The prophet has instructed not even to touch the private parts used in excretion with the Right hand.

Bukhari Volumn 001, Book 004, Hadith Number 155
Narated By Abu Qatada : Allah's Apostle said, "Whenever anyone of you drinks water, he should not breathe in the drinking utensil, and whenever anyone of you goes to a lavatory, he should neither touch his penis nor clean his private parts with his right hand."

All the organs of the body are pure and holy if they are washed properly. The sexual parts can be kissed and licked provided the opening from where urine or menses flows out should be avoided.

The top portion of the penis and the urethra/vagina of the women should not be touched in any case. The lobes and the clitoris can be accessed in your foreplay as they are do not discharge dirt.

Inserting your tongue in the vaginal opening can be seen as a filthy practice.

AbuDawud Book 001, Hadith Number 0270.
Narated By 'Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin : Umarah ibn Ghurab said that his paternal aunt narrated to him that she asked 'Aisha: What if one of us menstruates and she and her husband have no bed except one? She replied: I relate to you what the Apostle of Allah (pbuh) had done.

One night he entered (upon me) while I was menstruating. He went to the place of his prayer, that is, to the place of prayer reserved (for this purpose) in his house. He did not return until I felt asleep heavily, and he felt pain from cold. And he said: Come near me. I said: I am menstruating. He said: Uncover your thighs. I, therefore, uncovered both of my thighs. Then he put his cheek and chest on my thighs and I lent upon he until he became warm and slept.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.