Muslim Teens/forgiveness

just recently, I was watching something which I shouldn't have been. They were very graphic images of a man and a woman which were on my tumblr news feed that someone else had posted. I know I should have scrolled past it, but I got curious and ended up looking at those images (astaghfirullah). My mom saw this and immediately stopped talking to me. I am 21 years old, and nothing I have ever done in my life - no matter how bad - has made her stop talking to me like this. I apologized to her & tried to explain but she doesn't want to speak to or even look at me. I don't know how to fix this. I feel so helpless and guilty and it's all I can seem to think of. I have prayed to Allah for guidance but I cannot get rid of the feeling of guilt or shame. And I do not know what I can do to get my mom to talk to me again :(

Well just give her time to get her head around it and then try your best to talk to her and be extra nice to her and keep telling her that your sorry and as a human and a grown person you would be curious about those things.

The best thing to is just ask for forgiveness from god and pray to make things better.

Muslim Teens

Fatima Bismillah

I can answer question related to many Islamic topics especially those concerning children, family life, and teenagers that are struggling in the west. I can also relate to Quran and authentic hadiths.

I have read a range of books and articles by scholars of Islam and have also done Islamic studies. I have used used variety of books to distinguish true Islam from culture and any misconceptions.

I have got an A/B in Islamic studies. I have studied Arabic and have achieved A/A*. I have read books and Listened to lectures by knowledgeable scholars. I am studying science in college and trying to link it with Islam.