Muslim Teens/Islam/Allah(SWT)

Question
How do you seriously come close to Allah(SWT)?
Yes, praying five times a day and being steadfast to prayer and giving regular Zakat/charity are the basics. If possible can there be any other way to come closer and closer to Allah(SWT).
I would greatly appreciate your input.
Thank you,
Take care,
Khalil

Answer
Salam

There are many ways but firstly it starts of with the right intention and being sincere. You offer prayer but do you understand what you are saying - why don't you try learning the meaning of what you are saying that would make you closer to god.

Take a look at this website for more ideas:

http://productivemuslim.com/6-steps-to-get-you-closer-to-allah-swt/

ALLAH KNOWS BEST
W.Salam

Muslim Teens

Fatima Bismillah