Muslim Teens/Muslims and Allah

Aasalamwalakum, I have two different questions. I have been very confused about how Muslims act nowadays not just in the west b other Muslim countries. No one seems to follow the religion properly. I see a lot of women wearing hijab but they touch other boys and they wear revealing clothes. What's the main reason for this? And how do you know that Allah loves you? What are the sighs? And what are the sighs that he hates you? Thanks.

There are different reasons as to why people behave the way they do - it could be because they want to be seen in a certain light by people and people generally assume that if you war religious clothing you are pious and so on.

If you want further guidance please see the following site:  

How do you know god loves you:

Almighty Allah said : “Say (O Mohammad -Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam to mankind) : “if you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept islamic monotheism, follow the Qur’an and Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” Qur’an 3:31.

Abu Huraira Radhiallahu ‘anhu narrated that the Prophet Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam. Said, ‘if Allah loves a person, He calls Jibrael (Gabriel) saying,’Allah loves so and so; O Jibrael (Gabriel) love him.’ And make an announcement amongst the inhabitants of the heaven:

“ Allah loves so and so therefore you should love him also, and so all the inhabitans of the heaven would love him, and then he is granted the pleasures of the people on the earth.” Narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

Abu Huraira Radhiallahu ‘anhu narrated tha Allah’s Messenger Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam said that Allah said: “I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of mine And the most beloved things with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My worshipper keeps on coming closes to Me through perfoming Nawafil (praying or doing extra deeds besides what is (obligatory) till I love him, then I become his sense of hearing with which he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hands with which he grips, and his legs with which he walks; and if he ask Me, I will give him, and if he ask My Protection (Refuge), I will Protect him.” Narrated by Al-Bukhari.

1. Abu Umamah Radhiallahu ‘anhu narrated that he heard the Prophet Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam saying: “ Read the Qur’an (regularly) for it will act as an intercessor for its readers on the Day of Resurrection.” Narrated by Muslim.

2. Uthman Radhiallahu ‘anhu narrated that the Prophet Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam said: “ The best among you (muslims) are those who learn the Qur’an and teach it (to others).” Narrated by Al-Bukhari.

3. Abdullah bin Mas’ud Radhiallahu ‘anhu reported that the Prophet Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam said : “when somebody recites one letter from the Qur’an he will get one good deed in recompense will be equal to ten good deeds. I do not say that Alif Lam Meem is a letter, but A is a letter, L is a letter and M is a letter i.e it is equal to three letters.” Narrated by At-Tirmithi.

1. Abu Huraira Radhiallahu ‘anhu narrated that the Prophet Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam said : “ A person who recites after every salah (prayer) : sub-han- Allah (glory be to Allah) thirty three times, Al-ham-do Lil-lah (all praise belongs to Allah) thirty three times and Al-la-ho Akbar (Allah is great) thirthy three times, and completes the figure of hundred with the recitacion of La ilaha ila Allah wahdahu lasharikalahu lahu almulku walahu alhamdu wahuwa ala kul shai in qadeer.

“ None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and He has no partner in Lordship or in the Names and and the Qualities and for Him is the kingdom and all the praises and thanks are for Him and he is Omnipotent “will have his (minor) sins forgiven, although they may be as much as the foam of the sea. Narrated by Muslim.

2. Abu Huraira Radhiallahu ‘anhu narrated that Allah’s Messenger Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam said: “Who-ever says ‘Subhan Allahi wa bihamdi hi, one hundred time a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea.” Narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

3. Abu Musa Radhiallahu ‘anhu narrated that the Prophet Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam said : “The similitude of the one who remembers (glorifies the praises of) his Lord (Allah) in comparison to the one who dos not remember (glorify the praises of) his, Lord, is like that of a living and the dead.” Narrated by Al-Bukhari.

1. Almighty Allah said : “ Allah and His Angels send blessing on the Prophet, O you who believe ! send your (salah) and salute (greet) on him with a worthy salutation.” Qur’an 33:56.

2. Abdullah bin ‘Amr bin Al-‘Aas Radhiallahu ‘anhu said that he heard the Prophet Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam saying : “A person who calls for blessings on me, (recites salah) once, Allah sends down mercies on him ten times.” Narrated by Muslim.

Allah knows best

Muslim Teens

Fatima Bismillah

I can answer question related to many Islamic topics especially those concerning children, family life, and teenagers that are struggling in the west. I can also relate to Quran and authentic hadiths.

I have read a range of books and articles by scholars of Islam and have also done Islamic studies. I have used used variety of books to distinguish true Islam from culture and any misconceptions.

I have got an A/B in Islamic studies. I have studied Arabic and have achieved A/A*. I have read books and Listened to lectures by knowledgeable scholars. I am studying science in college and trying to link it with Islam.