Muslim Teens/Love, chastity, Sharia' Law, and Sects. Of Muslims

Question
Assalam 3laykum brother, I hope that your Ramadan is going well. I have three questions for you and I would gladly appreciate it if you could answer, by the way, I'm 16. My first question is that I really love a girl in my grade, like husband and wife love on first day of marriage, I was wondering if I could do something so I have her because my passion for her is infamously high, also that I feel like marrying her, but she's is not Muslim and I was wondering if I can get her to convert to Islam because I really like her, it's probably the hormones but my heart aches when I see her, i ront really talk to her much though, so what should I do about that situation? My next question is somewhat related to my first one, if you love someone very deeply and they love you, could you marry them if even if that don't have their virginity? My third question is how does the marriage process work in Islam? My fourth question is what is Sharia' Law, because all I hear is " the Muslims want sharia law in the western world, we need to ban them from doing this" I'm just confused with this. My fifth and final question is what are the sects. Of Islam, because I hear that there are 73 and only 1 will enter Jannah?

Jazak Allahu 7'ayrun brother, and Ramadan Mubarak!!!!

Answer
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Brother,

1. This love is non-sense infatuation. Its roots are baseless. This is shaitan exciting you.

love affairs and islam
------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Shaitan is playing with your tender/innocent/young heart. He will get you trapped in a love affair, which may never be successfull and then you will burn inside with the feelings of lost/failed/broken affair and will spend part of your life in pain and remembering that person whome you can never achieve.

Please immediately do tauba to Allah and seek his help from shaitan - the outcaset/rejected whose sould duty is to attack the followers of Allah.

If you have spare time then try to spread the Quran teachings to others. This will help you become stronger in Deen.

Quran [41:33] Who is better in speech than one who calls (men) to Allah, works righteousness, and says, "I am of those who bow in Islam?"

Quran [31:8-9] For those who believe and work righteous deeds, there will be Gardens of Bliss, To dwell therein. The promise of Allah is true: and He is Exalted in power, Wise.

Quran [13:23,24] Gardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there, as well as the righteous among their fathers, their spouses, and their offspring: and angels shall enter unto them from every gate (with the salutation): "Peace unto you for that you persevered in patience! Now how excellent is the final Home!"

Quran [3:173] - husbuna'llahu wa ni'ma'l-wakeel - Allah is enough for us and an excellent guardian"

Quran [22.78] And strive hard in (the way of) Allah, (such) a striving a is due to Him; He has chosen you and has not laid upon you an hardship in religion; the faith of your father Ibrahim; He named you Muslims before and in this, that the Apostle may be a bearer of witness to you, and you may be bearers of witness to the people; therefore keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and hold fast by Allah; He is your Guardian; how excellent the Guardian and how excellent the Helper!

If you care for her - introduce islam to her through any lady muslims.

2. you can marry a virgin or non-virgin - its upto you.

3. ask any local masjid imam for marriage process

4. Shariah law is the islamic law which has been laid down in the quran. It prohibites pork/intoxicants and because most of the world wants to feed on such substances - they do not want muslim law

5. Sects are man made division in the religion done entirely for personal gain.

Sects
-----

[Quran 3:103] “And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves;”

[Quran 6:159] “As for those who divide Their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: Their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.”

[Quran 4:59] "O you who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If you differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if you do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.  

[Quran 41:33] “Who is better in speech than one who calls (men) to Allah, works righteousness, and says, "I am of those who bow in Islam"?  

[Quran 3:64] Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah. that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say you: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah.s Will).

[Quran 42:13] The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah - the which We have sent by inspiration to you - and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that you should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah/God, hard is the (way) to which you callest them. Allah/God chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).

[Quran 42:14] And they became divided only after Knowledge reached them,- through selfish envy as between themselves. Had it not been for a Word that went forth before from your Lord, (tending) to a Term appointed, the matter would have been settled between them: But truly those who have inherited the Book after them are in suspicious (disquieting) doubt concerning it.

[Quran 42:15] Now then, for that (reason), call (them to the Faith), and stand steadfast as you art commanded, nor follow you their vain desires; but say: "I believe in the Book which Allah/God has sent down; and I am commanded to judge justly between you. Allah/God is our Lord and your Lord: for us (is the responsibility for) our deeds, and for you for your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. Allah/God will bring us together, and to Him is (our) Final Goal.

[Quran 23:53] But they have broken their religion among them into sects, each group rejoicing in what is with it.

[Quran 23:54] So, leave them in their error for a time.

Bukhari Volumn 001, Book 003, Hadith Number 109.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Salama : I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever (intentionally) ascribes to me what I have not said then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq