Muslim Teens/masturbation

Question
Hey, A Abraham..

My question is regarding masturbation, I would like to share my story to hopefully gain some knowledge.
I am a 18years old girl. I had met a boy on bad terms when I was 15years old he was 21years of age at the time, and I was not practicing our Alhamdulillah beautiful religion, however I started dating this boy and was with him for 2years on, and during this experience he had taken my virginity however when I was not in own state of mind and in a drunk state, from then he had brain washed me to believe I had nothing left of myself and only have the choice to be with him and marry him so that is what I planned however he continued to use my body for his own pleasures and as time went on I had become to realize what he was attempting tto do and stopped this relationship to go any further. Then on a year later (today) I am beginning and inshallah trying to practice to my level best, begun to pray, hijab and not be around the men as much as I can however due to my previous relationship I have become very sexually active ive been controlling myself for a year, and it has come to the point where I don't even know what is making me feel this sexual frustration, I am keeping fasts and staying away from anything which could possibly trigger this frustration and also do pray and stay home. I often wake up angry annoyed and sexually frustrated and due to this feeling I do not want to lose on islam when I am tying very hard in an environment where there are no practicing Muslims. Is masturbation allowed?

I do apologise for my whole story and a question which may be awkward, hope to hear soon, thankyou.

Answer
Peace to you!

Thanks for your message. As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

Regarding the latter: Please be assured that you are not the only one who has this problem. Here is a link for your information and help:

http://christiananswers.net/q-eden/tips-sexaddiction.html?zoom_highlight=masturb

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings.

Alternatively, if you wish to learn more about the main message of the Holy Bible, I do offer an e-mail correspondence course on it. The first lesson explores what the Quran says about the Torah and Injeel and whether they are still reliable. Would you like to do this study?

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham

Muslim Teens

A. Abraham