Muslim Teens/suicide

Question
Al Salam Alaikum,

I have been thinking of suicide but i wanted to ask if God will understand why we did this

Thank you

Answer
are you nuts ?
Its you that has to understand.
Who are you whats your name and whats your problem....let me know asap.

[Nisa 4:29] O you who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves in vanities: But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily Allah/God has been to you Most Merciful!

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 670.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "Whoever purposely throws himself from a mountain and kills himself, will be in the (Hell) Fire falling down into it and abiding therein perpetually forever; and whoever drinks poison and kills himself with it, he will be carrying his poison in his hand and drinking it in the (Hell) Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever; and whoever kills himself with an iron weapon, will be carrying that weapon in his hand and stabbing his abdomen with it in the (Hell) Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever."

regards
ahmer

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq