Muslim Teens/Menses

my question is,I am married and during my wife's menses time if i feel like having sex is it allowed in Islam for a menses women to masturbate her husband.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

sex in menses

Its haraam. There are also 2 hadiths on this subject. One orders you to pay Expiation and other strips once out of Islam.

[Baqara 2:222] They ask you concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not approach them until they are clean. But when they have purified themselves, you may approach them in any manner , time, or place ordained for you by Allah/God. For Allah/God loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.

AbuDawud Book 023, Hadith Number 3895.
Narated By Abu Hurairah : The Prophet (pbuh) said: If anyone resorts to a diviner and believes in what he says (according) to the version of Musa), or has intercourse with his wife (according to the agreed version) when she is menstruating, or has intercourse with his wife through her anus, he has nothing to do with what has been sent down to Muhammad (pbuh) - according to the version of Musaddad.

AbuDawud Book 001, Hadith Number 0264.
Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (pbuh) said about a person who had intercourse with his wife while she was menstruating: He must give one dinar or half a dinar in alms. (A dinar is equal to 4.25 grams)

AbuDawud Book 005, Hadith Number 2164.
Chapter : Not known.

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : If a man has sexual intercourse (with menstruating woman) during her bleeding, he should give one dinar as sadaqah, and if he does so when bleeding has stopped, he should give half a dinar as sadaqah. (A dinar is equal to 4.25 grams of gold)

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.