Muslim Teens/shareah

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh brother.I have an class party and its the last class party with my friends and I don't want to miss it but I know there will be a lot of dances and music's which are not decent. Last year I attended the party a d I was all outside in the balcony. Is it lawful in Islam to attend the party where I can go in the prayers room while the music and dances are going on ? Jazakallah khair brother.Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

I am sorry but in these parties there will be everything which is not allowed to Islam. However you may attend it if your parents permit but keep distance from these dance and music. However I will insist that you make a request the the organisers of this party to prohibit things which Islam does not permit.

Quran [5:9] To those who believe and do deeds of righteousness has Allah promised forgiveness and a great reward.

Quran [4:110] If anyone does evil or wrongs his own soul but afterwards seeks Allah's forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Quran [4:111] And if anyone earns sin, he earns it against his own soul: for Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom.

Quran [4:112] But if any one earns a fault or a sin and throws it on to one that is innocent, he carries (on himself) (both) a falsehood and a flagrant sin.

Quran [4:116] Allah forgives not (the sin of) joining other gods with Him, but He forgives whom He pleases other sins than this: one who joins other gods with Allah, has strayed far, far away (from the Right).

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.