Muslim Teens/Aslamualikum

Question
Sir i try to be a good muslim but i end up committing some sort of sin. And this disappoints me alot. I lose faith in me this way.And then i feel like quieting my efforx in guilt .what should i expect from myself while trying to be better muslim?
Second where i can online find linguistic tafseer of Quran-e-Pak online for free ? especially of Surah Al-Imran.
I shall be grateful to u for ur help.
JazakAllah

Answer
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Sister,

"Try to be good" is an ingredient that will keep you always on the true path (inshAllah)

This is the exact difference between Shaitan and Pious People. Shaitan will never even try to be good but on the contrary create confusion in the minds of those why wish to try and become person of good character.

Satan/Shaitan
-------------

[Quran 7:201] Verily, those who have Taqwa, when an evil thought comes to them from Shaytan, they remember (Allah), and (indeed) they then see (aright).

[Quran 7:202] But (as for) their brothers (the devils' brothers) they (the devils) plunge them deeper into error, and they never stop short.

[Quran 2:208] O you who believe! Enter into Islam whole-heartedly; and follow not the footsteps of the evil one; for he is to you an avowed enemy.

[Quran 5:91] Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah (God), and from prayer: will you not then abstain?

[Quran 7:27] O you Children of Adam! let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as he got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their clothes, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where you cannot see them: We made the Evil Ones friends (only) to those without Faith.

[Quran 17:53] And say to My slaves (i.e. the true believers of Islamic Monotheism) that they should (only) say those words that are the best. (Because) Shaitan (Satan) verily, sows disagreements among them. Surely, Shaitan (Satan) is to man an open enemy.

[Quran 17:61] Behold! We said to the angels: "Bow down unto Adam": they bowed down except Iblis: he said: "Shall I bow down to one whom you created from clay?"

[Quran 17:62] He/satan said: "See you ? This is the one whom you have honoured above me! If you will respite/grant me (liberty) till the Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway, all but a few!"

[Quran 17:63] (Allah) said (to satan): "Go your way; if any of them follows you, indeed Hell will be the recompense/reward of you (all) - an ample recompense.

[Quran 17:64] "Lead to destruction those whom you can amongst them, with your (seductive) voice, make assaults on them with your cavalry and your infantry; mutually share with them wealth and children; and make promises to them. "But Satan promises them nothing but deceit.

[Quran 17:65] "As for My servants, no authority shall you have over them: "Enough is your Lord for a Disposer of affairs.

[Quran 16:98] So when you recite the Qur'an, seek refuge with Allah from Shaytan, the outcast.

[Quran 16:99] Verily, he has no power over those who believe and put their trust only in their Lord.

[Quran 16:100] His power is only over those who obey and follow him (Shaytan), and those who join partners with Him (Allah).

[Quran 7:201] Verily, those who have Taqwa(fear of Allah), when an evil thought comes to them from Shaytan, they remember (Allah), and (indeed) they then see (aright).

[Quran 4:119] (said Shaitan) "I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface the (fair) nature created by Allah." Whoever, forsaking Allah, takes Satan for a friend, has of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest.

[Quran 22:53] That He (Allah) may make what is thrown in by shaitan (Satan) a trial for those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy and disbelief) and whose hearts are hardened. And certainly, the Zalimūn (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.) are in an opposition far-off (from the truth against Allah's Messenger and the believers).

[Quran 43:36] If anyone withdraws himself from remembrance of (Allah (God)) Most Gracious, We appoint for him an evil one, to be an intimate companion to him.

[Quran 43:37] Such (evil ones) really hinder them from the Path, but they think that they are being guided aright!

Repentance
----------

Quran [20:82] And surely, I am indeed Forgiving to him who repents, believes (in My Oneness, and associates none in worship with Me) and does righteous good deeds, and then remains constant in doing them, (till his death).

Quran [5:9] To those who believe and do deeds of righteousness has Allah promised forgiveness and a great reward.

Quran [4:110] If anyone does evil or wrongs his own soul but afterwards seeks Allah's forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Good Deed
---------

[Nisa 4:85] Whoever recommends/intercede and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein: And whoever recommends and helps an evil cause, shares in its burden: And Allah/God has power over all things.

[Nisa 4:79] Whatever good, (O man!) happens to you, is from Allah/God; but whatever evil happens to you, is from your (own) soul. and We have sent you as an apostle to (instruct) mankind. And enough is Allah/God for a witness.

[Nisa 4:75] And why should you not fight in the cause of Allah/God and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from the e one who will protect; and raise for us from you one who will help!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq