Muslim Teens/Masturbation

Question
As Salam o Alaikum ,
I am a 16 year old boy and I masturbate and I want to stop it please help me and tell me a dua that allows me to stop it.

Answer
Somebody suggested this....

shifa for masturbation porn
----------------------------

You or somebody capable must read the following chapters from the Quran on olive oil , blowing on it after reciting each chapter
Here's the verses to recite with translation and how to pronounce them if you cann't get someone to do it for you

Surat AL- FATIHA # 1 three or seven times
???? ????? ?????? ?????? ?? ??????? ??????
??? ???? ?????? ??????
a-AAuthu be-llah asameeAA alAAaleem mina ashytane -alrajeem
Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem.
I ask protection from Allah who hears and knows from the cursed devil
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
????????? ????? ????? ???????????? * ??????????? ????????? * ??????? ?????? ??????? * ???????? ???????? ????????? ?????????? * ??????????? ?????????? ????????????
???????? ????????? ???????? ????????? ????? ?????????? ????????? ????? ????????????
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi alAAalameena * Alrrahmani alrraheemi * Maliki yawmi alddeeni * Iyyaka naAAbudu waiyyaka nastaAAeenu*
Ihdina alssirata almustaqeema * Sirata allatheena anAAamta AAalayhim ghayri almaghdoobi AAalayhim wala alddalleena
All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds. * The Beneficent, the Merciful. * Master of the Day of Judgment. * Thee do we serve and Thee do we beseech for help. * Keep us on the right path. * The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors. Not (the path) of those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down, nor of those who go astray.

First 5 ayat from Surat Albaqara #2  three or seven times
??? 1 ?????? ?????????? ??? ?????? ????? ????? ??????????????? 2 ????????? ??????????? ??????????? ???????????? ???????? ???????? ????????????? ??????????
?????????? ??????????? ????? ??????? ???????? ????? ??????? ??? ???????? ????????????? ???? ?????????? ??????????? ????? ????? ???? ?????????? ????????????? ???? ??????????????
Aliflammeem , Thalika alkitabu la rayba feehi hudan lilmuttaqeena , Allatheena yuminoona bialghaybi wayuqeemoona alssalata wamimma razaqnahum yunfiqoona , Waallatheena yuminoona bima onzila ilayka wama onzila min qablika wabialakhirati hum yooqinoona , Olaika AAala hudan min rabbihim waolaika humu almuflihoona
Alif Lam Mim., This Book, there is no doubt in it, is a guide to those who guard (against evil). Those who believe in the unseen and keep up prayer and spend out of what We have given them. And who believe in that which has been revealed to you and that which was revealed before you and they are sure of the hereafter. These are on a right course from their Lord and these it is that shall be successful

Ayat Alkursey -Surat Albaqara # 2- ayah 255  three or seven times
?????? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ???????? ??????????? ??? ?????????? ?????? ????? ?????? ????? ??? ??? ????????????? ????? ??? ????????
??? ??? ??????? ???????? ???????? ?????? ????????? ???????? ??? ?????? ??????????? ????? ?????????? ????? ?????????? ???????? ????? ???????? ?????? ????? ????
?????? ??????????? ????????????? ?????????? ????? ????????? ??????????? ?????? ?????????? ??????????
Allahu la ilaha illa huwa alhayyu alqayyoom la takhuthuhu sinatun wala
nawm lahu ma fee alssamawati wama fee alard -man tha
allathee yashfaAAu AAindahu illa biithnih - yaAAlamu ma bayna aydeehim wama
khalfahum wala yuheetoona bishayin min AAilmihi illa bima shaa
wasiAAa kursiyyuhu alssamawati waalarda wala yaooduhu
hifthuhuma wahuwa alAAaliyyu alAAatheem
Allah is He besides Whom there is no god, the Ever-Living, the Self-subsisting by Whom all subsist; slumber does not overtake Him nor sleep; whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His; who is he that can intercede with Him but by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they cannot comprehend anything out of His knowledge except what He pleases, His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not, and He is the Most High, the Great.

Last two ayat from Surat Albaqara # 2 three or seven times
????? ?????????? ????? ??????? ???????? ??? ???????? ???????????????? ????? ????? ???????? ?????????????? ?????????? ??????????
??? ????????? ?????? ?????? ???? ?????????
?????????? ????????? ??????????? ??????????? ???????? ?????????? ??????????
Amana alrrasoolu bima onzila ilayhi min rabbihi waalmuminoon
kullun amana biAllahi wamalaikatihi wakutubihi warusulihi
la nufarriqu bayna ahadin min rusulihi - waqaloo samiAAna waataAAna ghufranaka rabbana wailayka almaseeru
The messenger believes in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers; they all believe in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers; We make no difference between any of His messengers; and they say: We hear and obey, our Lord! Thy forgiveness (do we crave), and to Thee is the eventual course.
??? ????????? ?????? ??????? ????? ????????? ????? ??? ???????? ??????????? ??? ??????????? ???????? ??? ???????????? ??? ????????? ???? ???????????
???????? ????? ???????? ????????? ??????? ????? ?????????? ????? ????????? ??? ????????? ???????? ????? ???????????? ??? ??? ??????? ????? ????
??????? ?????? ????????? ????? ???????????? ????? ?????????? ??????????? ????? ????????? ?????????????
La yukallifu Allahu nafsan illa wusAAaha laha ma Kasabat waAAalayha ma iktasabat
Rabbana la tuakhithna in naseena aw akhtana
Rabbana wala tahmil AAalayna isran kama hamaltahu AAala allatheena min qablina
Rabbana wala tuhammilna ma la taqata lana bihi - WaoAAfu AAanna - Waighfir lana Wairhamna
Anta mawlana faonsurna AAala alqawmi alkafireen
Allah does not impose upon any soul a duty but to the extent of its ability; for it is (the benefit of) what it has earned and upon it (the evil of) what it has wrought: Our Lord! do not punish us if we forget or make a mistake; Our Lord! do not lay on us a burden as Thou didst lay on those before us, Our Lord do not impose upon us that which we have not the strength to bear; and pardon us and grant us protection and have mercy on us, Thou art our Patron, so help us against the unbelieving people

Surat Al IKHLAS # 112 three or seven times
???? ???? ????? ?????? * ????? ????????? * ???? ?????? ?????? ??????? * ?????? ?????? ???? ??????? ??????
Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem. Qul Huwallaahu 'Ahad. Allaahus-Samad. Lam yalid wa lam yoolad. Wa lam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad.
Say: He is Allah (the) One. The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He begets not nor was He begotten, and there is none equal to Him.
Surat Al Falaq # 113 three or seven times
???? ??????? ??????? ????????? * ???? ????? ??? ?????? * ?????? ????? ??????? ????? ?????? * ?????? ????? ?????????????? ??? ????????? * ?????? ????? ??????? ????? ??????
Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem. Qul 'a'AAoothu birabbil-falaq. Min sharri ma khalaq. Wa min sharri ghaasiqin 'ithaa waqab. Wa min sharrin-naffaathaati fil-AAuqad. Wa min sharri haasidin ithaa hasad.
Say: I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of the daybreak, from the evil of what He has created, and from the evil of the darkening (night) as it comes with its darkness, and from the evil of those who practice witchcraft when they blow in the knots, and from the evil of the envier when he envies.
Surat Al Nas # 114 three or seven times
???? ??????? ??????? ???????? * ?????? ???????? * ?????? ???????? * ???? ????? ???????????? ??????????? * ??????? ?????????? ??? ??????? ???????? * ???? ?????????? ??????????
Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem. Qul aAAoothu birabbin-naas. Malikin-naas. Ilaahin-naas. Min sharril-waswaasil-khannaas. Allathee yuwaswisu fee sudoorin-naas. Minal-jinnati wannaas.
In the Name of Allah , the Most Gracious , the Most Merciful.
Say: I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind, the King of mankind , the God of mankind , from the evil of the whisperer who withdraws, who whispers in the breasts of mankind, of jinns and men.
Surat Yunis # 10 , part of ayah AA1 - seven times
??? ??????? ???? ????????? ????? ??????? ???????????? ????? ??????? ??? ???????? ?????? ??????????????
Ma gehtum behe aseheyr , ina Allah sa yubteloh , Ina Allah la yuslehu AAamala almufsedeen
What you did is seher ( magic) , Allah shall undo it , Allah shall not make the deeds of the evil ones effective
Surat Taha # 20 , part of ayah 69 - seven times
???????? ???????? ?????? ?????? ???? ???????? ?????????? ?????? ?????
inama sanaAAu kaydu saher , wala yuflihu asaheru haythu ataa
All they did but was the doing of a magician , And magicians shall not win

DUA'A: ???? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ????? ??? ?? ??? ????
A aAAuthu bikalimaatil-laahit-taamma min kulli shaytaanin wa haamma, wa min kulli aynin laamma.
I seek protection in the Perfect Words of Allah from every devil and every beast , and from every envious evil eye

NOW YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY POWERFUL SPIRITUAL OINTMENT

Every day you must apply it on your whole body at night or when you get home from work, especially soaking your spine area on your back
It's highly recommended to keep applying this oil beyond the 21 day period for as long as you want or get cured

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq