Muslim Teens/Loan

Assalamu Alaikum Brother,

Please read throughly, I am expecting good answers.  I am a reverted muslim. And after and before marriage, I used to do lot of sins.  My husband is a good man in ibadath and all.  But most of the time I have to carry the family burden  financially and physically. So I started doing all type of sins like cash mishandling, extra marital affair, obtaining loans and cheating without repay the loan, etc.  But now a days I made thwba to Allah the Almighty and started turning to do good things.  After making thwba, one year back also I misappropriate our office cash.  I gave up the extramarital affair.  Now I am trying to be a good woman with good characters.  But the thing is with my loan.  I obtain loan from the private people and the bankers.  Insha Allah I will settle down the loans from the private people.  But not able to settle the amount fully.  I will send them a partial amount and I will ask them to close the loan.  But the loan which I obtain from a bank is in problem.  They filed a case against me in the court.  I stopped attending the court and went to my native place for some years.  I afraid that  the court might announced a warrant against me.  If I approached the bankers to settle the loan, it will be a biggest problem for me.  They might handover me to the police.  
Now I am living with my two children and working as a school principal.  What to do?  
The Hadeeth said that a person with loan or debt cannot enter the Paradise.
If I made sadaka (donating a partial amount of the loan)will Allah  forgive my debts? Or else shall a make a will (wassiath)to my daughters or my husband to settle the loan on behalf of me after my death? Please guide me.
After making Tawba, if we did the same sin will it be forgivable?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

I am happy to learn that you have reverted to islam. May Allah bless you and guide you and I hope you should invite others to islam as well.

mixing of good deeds and bad deeds

[Quran 9:102] And (there are) others who have acknowledged their sins, they have mixed a deed that was righteous with another that was evil. Perhaps Allah will turn unto them in forgiveness. Surely, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

[Quran 9:103] Take Sadaqah from their wealth in order to purify them and sanctify them with it, and Pray for them. Verily, your Salat (prayers) are a Sakan (security) for them; and Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

[Quran 9:104] Know they not that Allah accepts repentance from His servants and accepts the Sadaqat (charity), and that Allah alone is the One Who forgives and accepts repentance, Most Merciful.

[Quran 66:8] O you who believe! Turn to Allah (God) with sincere repentance: In the hope that your Lord will remove from you your ills and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow,- the Day that Allah (God) will not permit to be humiliated the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their Light will run forward before them and by their right hands, while they say, "Our Lord! Perfect our Light for us, and grant us Forgiveness: for you have power over all things."

The loan which you have taken has to be settled by you. If you have any property you may sell and offset the loan asap. If not then you or your representative can get into contact with them and work out a plan to settle the loan in installments.

You can accept Zakaat from people in order to settle your debts.

[Quran 9:60] As-Sadaqat (Zakaat) are only for the Fuqara (poor), and Al-Masakin (the needy) and those employed to collect (the funds), and to attract the hearts of those who have been inclined (towards Islam), and to free the captives, and for those in debt, and for Allah's Cause (Jihaad etc), and for the wayfarer (a traveller who is cut off from everything), a duty imposed by Allah. And Allah is All-Knower, All-Wise.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.