Muslim Teens/menses

Question
This happened much after my Umraah got over...as I said it happened during the nafil tawafs and the other extra prayers that I did there.
please answer in detail concerning all aspects that I mentioned
"I was on a visit to the city of Mecca and Medinah lately...so that I can use all my time there for ibaadah of all kinds,I have been taking a medicine to stop my periods. The system of the medicine is such that the day I stop my pills,from the next day I'll start having periods.
But I'm having very less in quantity,once a day only, dirty light to dark brown colored fluid/blood discharge since the last 6 days,without any symptoms of periods like the pain etc..and it is continuing still. I have been offering salah in this situation,went to the haram of both Mecca and Medinah,prayed there,even in the hateem area,did nafil tawaafs,touched the kaaba,and did so many other important religious things just because I have been told that this is not to be considered as periods as it is just the result of cleaning of my internal female organs.
But I'm very confused and scared,as to if this is actually considered periods according to Islamic views? Should I stop praying until this kinda discharge stops? As I was unaware of the ruling,if any on this....will all my ibadah done during this duration of discharge days be nullified??? Will Allah paak punish me for it? Or do I have to give some dumm or compensation?
I have no idea at all of all this.I'm very young...please tell me whether I did something major wrong or sinful this way?? Will Allah accept my duaas,prayers and ibaadah in such a state???
please reply ASAP !!!!"

Answer
Nothing to worry.
Allah knows the intention of your heart. The ibaadat is just to protect you and a sign of your commitment to Allah and prove that you are a steadfast muslim.

See what Allah says in the Quran ...

[Baqara 2:177]It is not righteousness that you turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness- to believe in Allah/God and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which you have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and a dversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the Allah/God-fearing.

No matter how much ibaadat you do ..if your heart is doubtfull about Allah/Quran ...its of no use.

[Quran 3:133] And march forth in the way (which leads to) forgiveness from your Lord, and for Paradise as wide as are the heavens and the earth, prepared for Al-Muttaqun (Pious or God fearing)

[Quran 3:134] Those who spend in prosperity and in adversity, who repress anger,and who pardon men; verily, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good­doers).

[Quran 3:135] And those who, when they have committed Fahishah (illegal sexual intercourse or major sins) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins; - and none can forgive sins but Allah and do not persist in what (wrong) they have done, while they know.

[Quran 3:136] For such, the reward is Forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing underneath (Paradise), wherein they shall abide forever. How excellent is this reward for the doers (who do righteous deeds according to Allah's Orders).

Since the case is doubtfull ...its best you give something in charity. But still I will insist that you are not wronged and whatever happened it was by will of Allah. So just trust Allah and forget everything.

Regards
Ahmer  

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq