Muslim Teens/Menstruation and ibaadah issues

I was on a visit to the city of Mecca and Medinah that I can use all my time there for ibaadah of all kinds,I have been taking a medicine to stop my periods. The system of the medicine is such that the day I stop my pills,from the next day I'll start having periods.
But I'm having very less in quantity,once a day only, dirty light to dark brown colored fluid/blood discharge since the last 6 days,without any symptoms of periods like the pain etc..and it is continuing still. I have been offering salah in this situation,went to the haram of both Mecca and Medinah,prayed there,even in the hateem area,did nafil tawaafs,touched the kaaba,and did so many other important religious things just because I have been told that this is not to be considered as periods as it is just the result of cleaning of my internal female organs.
But I'm very confused and scared,as to if this is actually considered periods according to Islamic views? Should I stop praying until this kinda discharge stops? As I was unaware of the ruling,if any on this....will all my ibadah done during this duration of discharge days be nullified??? Will Allah paak punish me for it? Or do I have to give some dumm or compensation?
I have no idea at all of all this.I'm very young...please tell me whether I did something major wrong or sinful this way?? Will Allah accept my duaas,prayers and ibaadah in such a state???
please reply ASAP !!!!

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

I am sorry to learn about your incident. However did this thing happened while you were in umrah or such things happened only after your umrah was complete ?

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.