Muslim Teens/marriage

Question
QUESTION: Assalaamu Alaikum my name is deepali. I am a non muslim from India i believe in Allah and want to keeo roza during ramzan. I had kept it 2years back about 17days. But my mother doesnt like it and creates problems. I have a muslim boyfriend since 7years mashaaAllah and we want to get married. What should i do to convince my family as his family evryone has agreed accept for his father.
Is it right if i do namaz n read quran before reverting to islam.
What precaution should i take.
Most of all how should i pray during ramzaan?

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Sister,

I feel delighted that Allah has opened your heart towards the truth. Its indeed a good news that you wish to start fasting and praying and reap the benefits of the month of Ramadhan.

I will suggest you to revert to islam immediately and not wait for the time to come. Once you are reverted just carry on your obligatory duties only and not worry about others. InshAllah once you are reverted shaitan will be defeated and his pressure on you will become less.

Ramadhan is one of the sacred months of the muslims. YOu will notice that those who are not so much steadfast - they too automatically start praying and fasting. Its the month carrying the most rewards for good deeds.

Amongst all these are the Night of Qadr which is equivalent to the worship of a thousand months. The night of Qadr or mercy or power is hidden in the last ten days of ramadhan. You may shift your prayers in the night and do lots and lots of dua to Allah to make you and your complete family Muslims and beleivers of the true Islamic faith.

AbuDawud Book 002, Hadith Number 1373.
------------------------------
Chapter : Lailat alqadr.

Narated By Zirr b. Hubaish : I said to Ubayy b. K'ab: Tell me about lailat al-qadr, O Abu al-Mundhir, for our companion (Ibn Mas'ud) was questioned about it, and he said: Anyone who gets up for prayer every night all the year round will hit upon it (i.e. lailat al-qadr). He replied: May Allah have mercy on Abu 'Abd al-Rahman. By Allah he knew that it was in Ramadhan, (Musaddad's version goes) but he disliked that the people should content themselves (with that night alone); or the people should not content themselves (with that night alone). According to the agreed version: By Allah, it is the twenty-seventh night of Ramadhan, without any reservation. I said: How do you know that, Abu al-Mundhir? He replied: By the indication (or sign) of which the Apostle of Allah (pbuh) informed us. I asked Zirr: What is that sign? He replied: The sun rises like a vessel of water in the morning following that night; it has no ray until it rises high up.

Shahi Bukhari Volumn 003, Book 031, Hadith Number 125
Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet [SAW] said, "Whoever established prayers on the night of Qadr out of sincere faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven; and whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven."

Shahi Bukhari Volumn 003, Book 031, Hadith Number 124
Narated By Ibn Umar : I heard Allah's Apostle [SAW] saying, "When you see the crescent (of the month of Ramadan), start fasting, and when you see the crescent (of the month of Shawwal), stop fasting; and if the sky is overcast (and you can't see It) then regard the crescent (month) of Ramadan (as of 30 days)".

Shahi Bukhari Volumn 003, Book 031, Hadith Number 123
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle [SAW] said, "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained."

Shahi Bukhari Volumn 003, Book 031, Hadith Number 127
Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet [SAW] said, "Whoever does not give up forged speech and evil actions, Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink (i.e. Allah will not accept his fasting.)"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: Assalaamu alaikum
As i told you before about my muslim boyfriend we love each other since 7 years but my family and his father is not accepting our relationship. It once happened that i use to talk to his dad just salaam dua and he knows me as a friend of mujahid(his son). We use to get along very well but once i told him directly on his face that i love his son and wish to marry him.
Since that he feels of me that i am very bold and blunt and that i am not fit to to marry his son. I seek forgivness about what i did and know that this kind of straight forward behaviour for a girl in islam is not allowed.
I was just 16 and was kiddish to say it. He is not ready to accept me and tells his son to marry a born muslim but he refuses. We have become very close in these years and hence i dont want to marry anyone else. Is there any wazifa that he can do so that our parents agree. I am worrying about that i want to keep roza but my parents wont allow. What do i tell them. If i tell them directly that i am following islam they will do anythng to stop me. They have also used black magic before on me so that i dont run away from home and marry my boyfriend.
I realy am confused on what Allah has planned for me. No way seems clear.
Please help me with it. How can i increase my faith in Allah.
I realise nothing happens without his willingness.
What do i do?

ANSWER: There are two parts of this question.

1. Your desire to get married to the boy
2. Your desire to revert to Islam.

These two affairs are not to be mixed. Your intent to revert to islam should not be linked to your intent to marry the boy. In the unlikely event that you do not get to marry the boy ....then what will be your reaction. Would you go back to your old religion ??

I suggest you to look upon Allah ( only Allah ) to create a favourable situation where you get to marry him in a safe and polite manner and your reversion to islam is quick.

dua/
---

dua qabool timings.

- last 3rd part of night (bukhari)
- between adaan and iqamah (ahmad/abu dawud)
- while prostrating (muslim/abu dawud)
- After each obligatory salah (Tirmidhi)
- During the rain (Abu Dawud & Ibn Majah)
- While travelling (Tirmidhi)
- On the Day of Arafat (Malik/Tirmidhi)
- In the month of Ramadan (Bukhari/Muslim)
- While breaking the fast-Iftar Time (Ahmad/Tirmidhi)
- While visiting the sick (Muslim)

[Quran 2:186] When My servants ask you (Prophet Muhammed) concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every supplicant when he calls on Me. Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me, That they may walk in the right way.

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 052, Hadith Number 145.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Mus'ab bin Sad : Once Sad (bin Abi Waqqas) thought that he was superior to those who were below him in rank. On that the Prophet said, "You gain no victory or livelihood except through (the blessings and invocations of) the poor amongst you."

Allah is more nearer to us than our jugular vein and He listens to our prayers and supplications directly.

Allah says in Holy Quran,

[Surah Qaf 50:16] It was We Who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein.

So the best way to ask Allah is to ask Him very humbly directly through dua and salaat.

AbuDawud Book 002, Hadith Number 1474.
-------------------------------------------
Narated By An-Nu'man ibn Bashir : The Prophet (pbuh) said: Supplication (du'a') is itself the worship. He then recited:

[Quran]40:60 And your Lord/Allah says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer):

AbuDawud Book 002, Hadith Number 1476.
--------------------------------------------
Narated By Fudalah ibn Ubayd, : The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) heard a person supplicating during prayer. He did not mention the greatness of Allah, nor did he invoke blessings on the Prophet (pbuh).

The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) said: He made haste.

He then called him and said either to him or to any other person: If any of you prays, he should mention the exaltation of his Lord in the beginning and praise Him; he should then invoke blessings on the Prophet (pbuh); thereafter he should supplicate Allah for anything he wishes.

AbuDawud Book 002, Hadith Number 1483.
-----------------------------------------------
Narated By Salman al-Farsi : The Prophet (pbuh) said: Your Lord is munificent and generous, and is ashamed to turn away empty the hands of His servant when he raises them to Him.

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 416.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His Book which is with Him on His Throne, "My Mercy overpowers My Anger."

Shahi Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 514
-----------------------------------------------------
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle (SAW) said, "If one says one-hundred times in one day: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the Alone Who has no partners, to Him belongs Dominion and to Him belong all the Praises, and He has power over all things (i.e. Omnipotent)", one will get the reward of manumitting ten slaves, and one-hundred good deeds will be written in his account, and one-hundred bad deeds will be wiped off or erased from his account, and on that day he will be protected from the morning till evening from Satan, and nobody will be superior to him except one who has done more than that which he has done."

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 075, Hadith Number 350.
Narated By Anas : Allah's Apostle said, "When anyone of you appeal to Allah for something, he should ask with determination and should not say, 'O Allah, if You wish, give me.', for nobody can force Allah to do something against His Will.

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 075, Hadith Number 351.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "None of you should say: 'O Allah, forgive me if You wish; O Allah, be merciful to me if You wish,' but he should always appeal to Allah with determination, for nobody can force Allah to do something against His Will."

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 075, Hadith Number 352.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "The invocation of anyone of you is granted (by Allah) if he does not show impatience (by saying, "I invoked Allah but my request has not been granted.")

dua from Quran
--------------

[Quran 7:23] Rabbana zalamna anfusina wa illam taghfir lana wa tarhamna lana kunan minal-khasireen. (Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If thou forgive us not and bestow not upon us Thy Mercy, we shall certainly be lost.)

[Quran 14:40] Rabbana wa taqabbal Du'a (O our Lord! And accept my Prayer.)

[Quran 23:109] Rabbana amanna faghfir lana warhamna wa anta khayrur Rahimiin (Our Lord! We believe; then do Thou forgive us, and have mercy upon us: For Thou art the Best of those who show mercy)

[Quran 3:194] Rabbana wa 'atina ma wa'adtana 'ala rusulika wa la tukhzina yawmal-Qiyamah innaka la tukhliful mi'aad (Our Lord! Grant us what Thou didst promise unto us through Thine apostles, and save us from shame on the Day of Judgment: For Thou never breakest Thy promise)

[Quran 3:193] Rabbana faghfir lana dhunoobana wa kaffir 'ana sayyi'aatina wa tawaffana ma'al Abrar (Our Lord! Forgive us our sins, blot out from us our iniquities, and take to Thyself our souls in the company of the righteous)

[Quran 3:147] Rabbana-ghfir lana dhunuubana wa israfana fi amrina wa thabbit aqdamana wansurna 'alal qawmil kafireen Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith)

[Quran 3:8] Rabbana la tuzigh quloobana ba'da idh hadaytana wa hab lana milladunka rahmah innaka antal Wahhab (Our Lord! (they say), Let not our hearts deviate now after Thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for Thou art the Grantor of bounties without measure)

[Quran 2:201] Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanatan wa fil 'akhirati hasanatan waqina 'adhaban-nar (Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire)

[Quran 2:127] Rabbana taqabbal minna innaka antas Sameeaul Aleem (Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing)

[Ale Imran 3:15] Say: Shall I give you glad tidings of things Far better than those? For the righteous are Gardens in nearness to their Lord, with rivers flowing beneath; therein is their eternal home; with companions pure (and holy); and the good pleasure of G od. For in Allah/God's sight are (all) His servants.

[Ale Imran 3:16] (Namely), those who say: "Our Lord! we have indeed believed: forgive us, then, our sins, and save us from the agony of the Fire.

[Ale Imran 3:17] Those who show patience, Firmness and self-control; who are true (in word and deed); who worship devoutly; who spend (in the way of Allah/God); and who pray for forgiveness in the early hours of the morning.

regards
ahmer

QUESTION: My decision to revert is that I believe in Allah only. There is no link between my reverting or my boyfriend. I have faith in Allah before i even met him(boyfriend). And even if i dont get married to him I will follow Islam my whole life , no doubt.
thanks for taking time and answering my question. May Allah bless you.

Answer
Sorry for the late reply.

If you believe in Allah alone...then there is nothing to worry. Leave everything upon Allah and enjoy what he will give you from time to time. Be always thankfull to Allah and you see his treasures belong to you...for this world and for the hereafter too.

[Quran 7:10] It is We Who have placed you with authority on earth, and provided you therein with means for the fulfilment of your life: small are the thanks that you give!

[Quran 16:78] It is He Who brought you forth from the wombs of your mothers when you knew nothing; and He gave you hearing and sight and intelligence and affections: that you may give thanks (to Allah/God).

[Quran 39:66] Nay, but worship Allah/God, and be of those who give thanks.

[Quran 54:35] As a Grace from Us: thus do We reward those who give thanks.

[Quran14:7] And remember! your Lord caused to be declared (publicly): "If you are thankfull/gratefull, I will add more (favours) unto you; But if you show ingratitude, truly My punishment is terrible indeed."
And Allah again says

[Quran 66:8] O you who believe! Turn to Allah (God) with sincere repentance: In the hope that your Lord will remove from you your ills and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow,- the Day that Allah (God) will not permit to be humiliated the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their Light will run forward before them and by their right hands, while they say, "Our Lord! Perfect our Light for us, and grant us Forgiveness: for you have power over all things."

[Quran 3:17] Those who show patience, Firmness and self-control; who are true (in word and deed); who worship devoutly; who spend (in the way of Allah/God); and who pray for forgiveness in the early hours of the morning.

[Quran 3:133] Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden whose width is that (of the whole) of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous

Thus we should have 2 things always on our tongue – Lakal Hamdo Lakal Shukr & Astaghfarullah.
These are the two magical words that will help us throughout our ordeals of Life.
If now still our heart is not content – then that means we are dreaming of more things – of luxury – of things that may make us feel like we have nothing- which is exactly what satan wants – that is we forget the facours of Allah – we forget asking help from Allah – we forget that there is Allah – we forget the power of truth within and we start behaving like satan in order to be thrown in hell-fire like him and spend our life in misery and disgust !!
WE have access to Allah – all things act on his command – then why fear and why worry !!

[Quran 31:14-15] We enjoined man to show kindness to his parents, for with much pain his mother bears him and he is not weaned before he is two years of age. We said: ‘Give thanks to Me and to your parents. To Me shall all things return. But if they press you to serve besides Me that of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them. Remain kind to them in this world, and turn to Me with all devotion. To Me you shall all return, and I will declare to you everything you have done.

[Quran 17:23] Your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him, and that you be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour.

[Quran 17:111] And say: "All the praises and thanks be to Allah, Who has not begotten a son (nor an offspring), and Who has no partner in (His) Dominion, nor He is low to have a Walξ (helper, protector or supporter). And magnify Him with all the magnificence, [Allahu-Akbar (Allah is the Most Great)]."

[Quran 20:100] Whoever turns away from it (this Qur'βn i.e. does not believe in it, nor acts on its orders), verily, they will bear a heavy burden (of sins) on the Day of Resurrection

Regards
Ahmer

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq