Muslim Teens/estikhara

Al Salam Alaikum,
I would like to know if i can pray salat el estikhara to make sure of something.
I know that estikhara is to tell you whats good and whats bad for you.
But what if i want an answer to be questioned. Is it okay to ask God something and him telling me the answer. Because my mom is saying im behind all misery of this family and if she dies then its my fault, because of me. I want to know if shes right, can i pray the salat al estikhara and get the answer?

Thank you,

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Istikhara is something else which I have explained in previous reply. As for your mum saying all this it must have some background and I would like to hear complete story before providing any solution to this situation.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.