Muslim Teens/cant hear Athan

Al Salam Alaikum,
Im having this problem, i cant hear the Athan, like literally, Im in my room with my sis she hears it and i cant. I look at the time and Im like its prayer time lesh ma Athan, then my sis says emballah Athan.

Its been three days, Im not able to hear it, like for example JUST NOW, i was waiting for maghreb athan and i didnt hear it. and apparently there was the Athan

I would like to know if it means anything and why its happening to me, i feel like God hates me and i dont know why
Thank you

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

There Is nothing wrong. Its just a temporary physical imbalance maybe. You will be fine.
Just recite astaghfarullah and ayatul qursi and surah fateha and blow on yourself.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

"Tum To Sayyed Bhi Ho Mirza Bhi Ho sUFI Bhi Ho
 Tum Sabhi Kuch Ho Batao Ke Musalman Bhi Hu ?"

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.