Muslim Teens/removing facial hair

Question
Is removing facial hair( not eyebrow) like forehead or cheek hair haram or is it permissible?

There are so much acne spot on my face. so I want to use peel off face musk to clear the spot. But it may remove my facial hair on my cheek or forehead or under my lower lip or above upper lip. I am not using it on eyebrow. Can I do this?

Answer
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Sister,

If you are removing the eyebrows completely / shaving your head and denaturing the fare nature that Allah has created then its haram.

Since your case is different it will not be haram.

Eyebrows/Make-up/makeup/make up
---------------------------------

Allah has forbidden people to alter his creation. One of the promises of Shaitan is that

[Quran 4:119] (Said Shaitan) "I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface the (fair) nature created by Allah." Whoever, forsaking Allah, takes Satan for a friend, has of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 832.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By 'Abdullah : Allah has cursed those women who practise tattooing and those who get it done for themselves, and those who remove hair from their faces, and those who artificially create spaces between their teeth to look beautiful, such women as alter the features created by Allah. Why should I not then curse those whom Allah's Apostle has cursed and that is in Allah's Book?

Muslim Book 002, Hadith Number 0502.
------------------------------
Chapter : Characteristics of Fitra.

'Aisha reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Ten are the acts according to Fitra: clipping the moustache, letting the beard grow, using the tooth-stick, snuffing water in the nose, cutting the nails, washing the finger joints, plucking the hair under the armpits, shaving the pubes and cleaning one's private parts with water. The narrator said: I have forgotten the tenth, but it may have been rinsing the mouth.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 062, Hadith Number 133.
Narated By 'Aisha : An Ansari woman gave her daughter in marriage and the hair of the latter started falling out. The Ansari women came to the Prophet and mentioned that to him and said, "Her (my daughter's) husband suggested that I should let her wear false hair." The Prophet said, "No, (don't do that) for Allah sends His curses upon such ladies who lengthen their hair artificially."

From the above we can conclude that it is best to leave it. I have not found any hadith or tradition of Sahaba's so-far which permits. Eyebrows can be made beautifull by other means rather than re-shaping them or plucking them.

Usng makeup will be ok if it is made of halal ingredients and does not alter creation of Allah and does not effect attention of Non-maharams.

40days
------
AbuDawud Book 028, Hadith Number 4188.
------------------------------
Chapter : Clipping the moustaches.

Narated By Anas b. Malik : The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) fixed forty days to shave the pubes, paring the nails, clipping the moustaches, and plucking the hair under the armpit.

Abu Dawud said: Js'far b. Sulaiman transmitted it from Abu Imran on the authority of Anas. In this version he did not mention the Prophet (pbuh). He said: Forty days were fixed for us. This is a more correct version.

nail polish
-----------

AbuDawud Book 028, Hadith Number 4154.
------------------------------
Chapter : Dye of women.

Narated By 'Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin : A woman made a sign from behind a curtain to indicate that she had a letter for the Apostle of Allah (pbuh). The Prophet (pbuh) closed his hand, saying: I do not know this is a man's or a woman's hand. She said: No, a woman. He said: If you were a woman, you would make a difference to your nails, meaning with henna.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq