Muslim Teens/virgin

I am British and not Muslim. I believe in a God but don't go to any organized religion, like most Britons.

One of my fear friends is Pakistani Muslim 19, and I discovered she constantly wears a preventive chastity belt all the time.

I am sad for her! She don't complain but I know she wears one.

I am not sure it is even legal in Britain!

Is this common, required or expected of Muslim girls?
Thanks Ellie

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

Thank you for sharing us this information..which is really surprising.

There is no such requirement in Islam that a women is supposed to wear chastity belt or something in order to protect ones shame.

Also I would like to request you to educate me what exactly the term "chastity belt" is meant in this modern age.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.