Muslim Teens/How do I prove my belief is true?

Praise to Allah
Hello..I'm a Christian by birth but now I'm not. I happened to read  Quran when I was in college and Allah showed to me what I am and what I should be. I made up my mind to face my friends and family and tell everyone that I want to follow Islam. Before that to get more knowledge and clear few doubts I started searching internet about what to do in order to convert to Islam and also to know how come life of prophet Isa ( may peace be upon him) is written in a different way in bible..when both are same person..why is a book that got completed over years by many prophets be a lie. So far I couldn't clear my doubts but searching internet and reading articles just made my doubts worse. I know too less. I read Quran completely and I know it is true. I know nothing else. On Internet I'm seeing websites saying Quran itself is a book of lie and prophet Mohammed (may peace be upon him) was tricked by Satan.. May Allah forgive them and lead them to the truth. None of those people can change the way I felt after reading Quran. I am 100% sure that Quran is the messages of Allah given to us for making our lives in the right way. I know it. I just dont know how to prove it to others. I want to defend those people and teach them what is right. I have no Muslim friends to talk about my thoughts. Also, when I tell my family and friends that I'm getting converted to Muslim I need to be ready to answer their questions. I'm afraid I can't do it now after reading some very misleading articles on internet. Is their any way you can help?
May Allah provides us with what we need.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Welcome to Islam.
Please do let me know which country you live in and what are the reasons that made you become a muslim.

You can please ask all these doubts and I will clear them one by one.

Feel relax...shaitan will try to stop you and put doubts in you. He did that with me as well. But I asked shaitan...suggest me a better book than Quran...and surprisingly he became quiet !!

Awaiting your doubts.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.