Muslim Teens/Islam???????

why should I choose Islam as my religion  $Muslims believes that everything happens by the will of Allah (good or bad...right or wrong )
and also believe that Allah will punish the sinners how is it possible everything happens by Allah's will???answer me?????

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

Excellent Question !!

Indeed everything happens by the will of Allah.

[Quran 53:39] That man can have nothing but what he strives for.
[Quran 53:40] That (the fruit of) his striving will soon come in sight.
[Quran 53:41] Then will he be rewarded with a reward complete.
[Quran 53:42] That to your Lord is the final Goal.

[Rad 13:11] ...... Verily never will Allah/God change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls).

[Quran 30:4]..... With Allah/God is the Decision, in the past and in the Future...........

[Quran 17:85] ... of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men!)"

[Quran 67:1] Blessed be He in Whose hands is Dominion; and He over all things has Power;

[Quran 67:2] He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed; and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving;

[Quran 2:2] This is the book; in it is guidance, sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah;

[Quran 2:6] As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe.

[Quran 6:148] Those who give partners (to Allah) will say: "If Allah had wished, we should not have given partners to Him, nor would our fathers: nor should we have had any taboos." So did their ancestors argue falsely, until they tasted of Our wrath. Say: "Have you any (certain) knowledge? If so, produce it before us. you follow nothing but conjecture: you do nothing but lie."

[Quran 6:149] Say: "With Allah is the argument that reaches home: if it had been His Will, He could indeed have guided you all."

If you have noticed around you everyone (except human and jinn) obey Allah . the sun sets at its time (have you heard the sun arguing to Allah that he is tired today and will not shine), the moon, the planets, the stars, animals, oceans, wind , angels and millions and millions of other Allah's creations follow exactly what Allah wills !! (SubhanAllah)

the only creature to enjoy free will is human and jinns. They can do what they like and when they like. ( Its a fact ) The can eat what they like (haraam or halaal). the biggest proof is the existence of Iblis. He was give free will but disobeyed Allah. Allah did not force him to bow to Adam (AS) but just banished him from Paradise and gave him what he asked for (respite till Qayama)

Similarly Adam (AS) enjoyed free will. Allah prohibited him to not to go near the tree but Adam (AS) committed the mistake. there again Allah did not stop him but let him freely do so and the punishment was that he also be banished from Paradise (though for a time as Adam (as) immediately repented unlike Iblis)

Therefore we should not let shaitan wisper in our ears such things which may create complex questions in our mind which the best minds of the earth wont be able to answer as Allah has already explained in the Quran

leave this to Allah and what i know is that whosoever believes in Allah and acts righteousness will enter Paradise and whomsoever rejects iman will enter hell ( May Allah save everyone from such bad end...ameen )

I hope we not go more into this as this is not a topic of much discussion because after all we are humans and our understanding capacity is limited.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.