Muslim Teens/Before Abram I was.

Question
QUESTION: My Question : Were you amongst those who have been amongst those reading the book before Quran Came ??

Regards
Ahmer

Of course! I was with HIM before He created the earth and its universe. That dear soul, is what you don't understand, and never will!

Mr B.

ANSWER: [Quran 5:72 They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other Diety/Gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.

[Quran 5:73] They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no GOD except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.

[Quran 5:74] Why turn they not to Allah, and seek His forgiveness? For Allah is Oft- forgiving, Most Merciful.

[Quran 5:75] Christ the son of Mary was no more than an apostle; many were the apostles that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah does make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!

[Quran 5:76] Say: "Will you worship, besides Allah, something which has no power either to harm or benefit you? But Allah,- He it is that hears and Knows all things."

[Quran 5:77] Say: "O people of the Book! exceed not in your religion the bounds (of what is proper), trespassing beyond the truth, nor follow the vain desires of people who went wrong in times gone by,- who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the even way.

QUESTION: [Quran 5:72 They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other Diety/Gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.

God is a Spirit. And the Spirit/God, entered the sanctified/miracley conceived body of Jesus at his water baptisim by John, to do, and say, the things that Spirit/God gave him to do, or to say.  Every miracle Jesus said, it wasn't he that was doing them, it was Spirit/God/His father doing them " through him!"
Jesus even said to the Samaritan women at the well, Spirit/God, is to be worshipped, but Spirit/God, must be worshipped in spirit and truth.  For she/they worshipped what they did not know.

Spirit/God is my God, my Enabler, my Father, my Brother, my Husband, my Love, my Life, my Proctor, my Provider, my Peace, my Protector, my Healer, my Advocate, my Councilor, my Guardian, my Defence, my Captain, my Teacher,...my ALL in ALL,etc, etc...

Spirit/God, is Forgiveness, Mercy, Loving, Understanding, Patience, Righteousness, Peace, Wisdom, Knowledge, knowing the weakness of the flesh, for all flesh is as grass, even the flower of the grass, fades, and dies. Even a smouldering candle He does not blow out, but seeks to restore its flame...
But it seems this is not Allahs position, on a believer who fails, or falls. Lash them, or stone them, seems to be his recourse.  For Allah is not the one who enables the believer to walk, and abide in his laws.  Spirit/God is an enabler, as demonstrated in Jesus, and foretold in the Torah...  Jehovah Jirah, Jehovah, sid canue, Jehovah (will be your protection, your enablelment, your provider, .....  WHEN will He be what He foretold Israel He would be?  When He, Spirit/God, came to dwell in the vessel of man. As Spirit/God did in the first man, Jesus, Spirit/God does since then come to dwell in those who believe, and ask Him...(Luke 11: 11 )

Ah yes, but more than an apostle. One who had the Spirit/God abiding in him. Same as the rest of the apostles, when the Spirit/God was sent on the day of Pentacost.  (Acts 2....)  And these apostles, as Jesus, performed the same miracles, as Jesus said the Spirit/God did through him....!  His mother Mary had to receive the same as all others.  Baptisim of repentance, and the baptisim/receiving of the Spirit/God.  Can you not see how you have been deluded from the truth.

When one bows, kneels, to pay allegiance to a " GOD ", no matter what name has been applied. Should the person, at the very least, not KNOW who/what, is being paid the allegiance. A trip to India, should reveal just how many " GODS" are worshipped there. And all "GODS" they know not.. Only the GOD of Abraham, Issac, Jacob, and Jesus, and His followers, had power to raise the dead, heal the bliind, restore the deaf, heal the sick, cast out demons.

Yes Ahmer, and it is still going on today, in a very big way. Which is why Spirit/God, has given " gifts " by His Spirit, to those who have received His Spirit. ( 1 Cor. 12 )  One of the ' gifts '  is the discerning of spirits, ( knowing what is of HIM, or the /counterfeit/deceiver/evil one )....

ANSWER: The above quoted Verses of the Quran ...you couldn't even give a single fitting reply from your books...I am so sorry for you !!

Question :

So according to you if someone does sin in this world he should not be punished by means of lashing etc. ?

QUESTION: Ahmer... To respond to the first statement, the answers written are of the FIRST books written. These books explain, how the old writings were as a covenant between Jehovah, and Israel. Containing the laws and precepts given to Moses by Spirit/God and to be carried out religiously. BUT they also spoke to the fact that Israel, try as they might, would not be able to keep them.  And the penalty was death. {the wages of sin was death.}
But they also spoke of a redemption, a covering of the sin, by and through a blood sacrifice, which was given at the same time as the Law...
And they also spoke of a new covenant, and portrayed types and shadows of what was to come, through a coming messiah.

Jesus spoke of this New Covenant, which spoke of better promises. The old covenant was what Israel must do, to please Jehovah. The new covenant was simply receiving what Jesus would do for them to please Spirit/God.

I wonder Ahmer if you have ever read the Bible, from Genesis, through to the Revelation?  The story is quite clear.

And to your second statement.

There are the Laws of the land/country in which one lives. If one breaks those laws, there is a procedure established for justice according to the offence.

But in any Religion, there is no authority on earth, by which a congregate is to be lashed, stoned, killed. They can be excommunicated out of their religious denomination as the extreme measure. Otherwise counciled and given opportunity to repent!

Spirit/God gives all sinners opportunity to repent, turn to Him for forgiveness, and receive enablement to walk in Righteousness, and make heaven home in the afterlife.

Even the worst criminal ever, can repent, turn to Spirit/God and receive forgiveness, and enablement to walk in the ways of righteousness. And even if they " slip and fall", can repent, and find forgiveness/correction/continueance, as Paul.

Paul was involved in killing many christians, UNTIL Jesus changed his life, and Paul became the greatest of the least of all apostles.

Ahmer you don't seem to understand, that such severe punishment doesn't change what a man is by nature. Cut off the hands of a thief, he still remains a thief inwardly. Spirit/God, can change what a man is inwardly, which effects what they do outwardly.

Jesus said to those religious potentates, who would follow the old covenant law and stone an adulterer...  You look nice and clean on the outside, but inside, you are full of evil/wickedness/hypocrisy.... " Clean the inside of the cup, and the outside will become clean!"  \

Do you understand. Religion only cleans the outside of the cup, and can never clean the inside, only Spirit/God, through Christ Jesus.  

You don't beat the HELL out of a sinner, they have to be changed through the Love of Christ.

Answer
Your religion may not clean from outside of the Cup because you are following the wrong corrupted one !

My religion cleanses my soul....

[Quran 7:199] Hold to forgiveness; command what is right; But turn away from the ignorant.
[Quran 7:200] If a suggestion from Satan assail your (mind), seek refuge with Allah/God; for He hears and Knows (all things).

[Quran 7:206] Those who are near to your Lord, disdain not to do Him worship: They celebrate His praises, and bow down before Him.

[Quran 13:28] "Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah/God: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah/God do hearts find satisfaction.

--------------

Also according to you .... The Law of the land is superior to the law of the God ?
This is not in Islam. Law of Land is according to the instructions of the Quran - that's the LAW of GOD !

[Quran 16:108] Those are they whose hearts, ears, and eyes Allah/God has sealed up, and they take no heed.
[Quran 16:109] Without doubt, in the Hereafter they will perish.

[Quran 16:116] But say not - for any false thing that your tongues may put forth,- "This is lawful, and this is forbidden," so as to ascribe false things to Allah/God. For those who ascribe false things to Allah/God, will never prosper.

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq