Muslim Teens/Adultery

Question
QUESTION: Mohammed had very high regard for the Prophet Jesus, and His miraculous birth, life, and resurrection, from the dead.

But I notice you posted an answer to a 15 year old about sex, and included quotes from quran, that spoke on adultery.  Tsk Tsk...  Poor kid, no wonder he was confused.

The pharisees and sadducees in the days of Jesus had caught a woman in the act of Adultery. The Law said, an adulterer should be stoned to death.  Course they only brought the woman, and not the man, who was also quilty.

BUT Jesus did something that threw a wrench into the religious sect.  He just asked, who amongst them lived without sin? If they were not guilty, then they could cast the first stone.

Funny thing, all those Morally religious potentates, turned and walked away. And Jesus turns to the woman, and said, " Go, and sin no more!"

Why did Jesus do so? When the Law demanded her death?

Jesus had Paul write something very interesting in Romans 7..  Well worth the read Ahmer...

Romans 7: 1 Or are ye ignorant, brethren (for I speak to men who know the law), that the law hath dominion over a man for so long time as he liveth?
 2 For the woman that hath a husband is bound by law to the husband while he liveth; but if the husband die, she is discharged from the law of the husband.
 3 So then if, while the husband liveth, she be joined to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if the husband die, she is free from the law, so that she is no adulteress, though she be joined to another man.
 4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also were made dead to the law through the body of Christ; that ye should be joined to another, even to him who was raised from the dead, that we might bring forth fruit unto God.
 5 For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions, which were through the law, wrought in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
 6 But now we have been discharged from the law, having died to that wherein we were held; so that we serve in newness of the spirit, and not in oldness of the letter.

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Howbeit, I had not known sin, except through the law: for I had not known coveting, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet:
 8 but sin, finding occasion, wrought in me through the commandment all manner of coveting: for apart from  the law sin is dead.
 9 And I was alive apart from the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died;
 10 and the commandment, which was unto life, this I found to be unto death:
 11 for sin, finding occasion, through the commandment beguiled me, and through it slew me.
 12 So that the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and righteous, and good.
 13 Did then that which is good become death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might be shown to be sin, by working death to me through that which is good;—that through the commandment sin might become exceeding sinful.

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.  

[Notice, that Paul is saying the LAW is spiritual in nature, not LITERAL]

15 For that which I do I know not: for not what I would, that do I practise; but what I hate, that I do.
 16 But if what I would not, that I do, I consent unto the law that it is good.
 17 So now it is no more I that  do it, but sin which dwelleth in me.
 18 For I know that in me, that is, in my flesh, dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me, but to do that which is good is not.
 19 For the good which I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I practise.
 20 But if what I would not, that I do, it is no more I that do it, but sin which dwelleth in me.
 21 I find then  the law, that, to me who would do good, evil is present.
 22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
 23 but I see a different law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity under the law of sin which is in my members.
 24 Wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me out of the body of this death?
 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then I of myself with the mind, indeed, serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

So if Adultery is of the Spiritual nature, how does one commit adultery?

James 4: 4 Ye  adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore would be a friend of the world maketh himself an enemy of God.

1John 2: 15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the vain glory of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Mr B.

ANSWER: Dear Mr B (a very nice short name)

Thank you very much for the comments and putting your inputs about adultery.

So what I believe is that adultery is a crime but one need not be punished by those who are already in sin. But there is no mention about how the crime is to be punished.

Probably that page in the bible has been deleted purposely so one can go and perform adultery at ease.

But people can play with the bible....but not with the Quran.

Allah has explained the laws clearly in the Quran and no one has the guts to delete it again.

[Quran 17:32] Nor come near to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils).

Quran 17:32  "And come not near to unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a faahishah (a great sin) and an evil way."

[Quran 24:2] The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication flog each of them with a hundred stripes: let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.

[Quran 3:135] And those who, when they have committed Fahishah (illegal sexual intercourse or major sins) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins; - and none can forgive sins but Allah and do not persist in what (wrong) they have done, while they know.

[Quran 3:136] For such, the reward is Forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing underneath (Paradise), wherein they shall abide forever. How excellent is this reward for the doers (who do righteous deeds according to Allah's Orders).

I think the above is crystal clear and by far supersedes the corrupted words of the Bible.

Anything else please do let me know.

regards
Ahmer

QUESTION: Page deleted from the corrupt bible....ha ha ha ha that is a good one, and a simple way of diversion Ahmer...  

You are a descendent of Abraham, says the Quran, and yet Abraham, who was married to Sarah, had sexual intercourse with Hagar,{adultery} who had your descendants. And was Abraham flogged?

You are a descendent of an Adulterer and what does that say about you?

Mr B....

ANSWER: its a good one...not only me but many of the Christian organization agree that the bible is not original and intact.

I am descendant of ADAM. and so are you. And Gods messengers were never adulterers.
So if your bible treats Prophet Abraham as adulterer then indeed its corrupted !!

Sorry but you fired on your own foot. Never laugh on others.

[Quran 2:11] When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only Want to make peace!"

[Quran 2:12] Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not.

[Quran 2:13] When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe:" They say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know.

[Quran 2:14] When they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe;" but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say: "We are really with you: We (were) only jesting."

[Quran 2:15] Allah/God will throw back their mockery on them, and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones (To and fro).

[Quran 2:16] These are they who have bartered Guidance for error: But their traffic is profitless, and they have lost true direction.

QUESTION: Ahmer, I ((was)) a descendent of the first adam, for sure, as all born of a woman were. BUT, and this is the most important part, which you seem to overlook. As the first adam, all descendents were under condemnation, but God supplied a remedy in Christ Jesus, the second adam, or the last adam. In the first adam, all die, but in the last adam, all shall be made alive.

1 Corinthians 13:45 So also it is written, The first man Adam became a living soul. The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
 46 Howbeit that is not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; then that which is spiritual.
 47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is of heaven.
 48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Abraham was never depicted a prophet Ahmer. Abraham was chosen by God, because God knew that he would teach his children the ways of God. That simple!

When a married person, has intercourse with someone other than their partner, that is " adultery ". Plain and simple.

Abraham was not charged with " adultery " because there was no Law against sin, because the Law never came until Moses.  And even when the Law came, God gave the " sacrifices " for atonement! The Law was given to reveal sin for what it was.

Romans 5:  12 Therefore, as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin; and so death passed unto all men, for that all sinned:—
 13 for until the law sin was in the world; [[[ but sin is not imputed when there is no law.]]]
Romans 5:19 For as through the one man’s disobedience the many were made sinners, even so through the obedience of the one shall the many be made righteous.
 20 And the law came in besides, that the trespass/sin might abound; but where sin abounded, grace did abound more exceedingly:
 21 that, as sin reigned in death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Ahmer, my Father laughs at your foolishness, as I also!

Psalms 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens will laugh: The Lord will have them in derision.

Answer
Point 1 .... As the first adam, all descendents were under condemnation, but God supplied a remedy in Christ Jesus

Question 1 ..... Where is it written that all descendents were under condemnation ??

Point 2......47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is of heaven.
Question 2 ...... Adam came to heavens....then came to earth and after death rose to heaven. Jesus came to earth and later rose to heavens. So it proves that Adam is of heaven ...not JESUS

For the law of adultery...if its a sin then the best explanation is from the Quran. Also the punishment is defined.

Let me again inform you that what you are claiming is a corrupted book. Its not even in its original language. Only a wrong translated version !!
When you buy a property ...will agree to a photocopy or a translation ? Will you not demand the original documents.

Here you are asking for FAITH. Things that will ruin or build you. Please be carefull and don't joke around.

You can laugh ....

[Quran 9:82] Let them laugh a little: much will they weep: a recompense for the (evil) that they do !!

Quran 83:29] Those in sin used to laugh at those who believed,
Quran 83:30] And whenever they passed by them, used to wink at each other (in mockery);
Quran 83:31] And when they returned to their own people, they would return jesting;
Quran 83:32] And whenever they saw them, they would say, "Behold! These are the people truly astray!"
Quran 83:33] But they had not been sent as keepers over them!
Quran 83:34] But on this Day the Believers will laugh at the Unbelievers:
Quran 83:35] On Thrones (of Dignity) they will command (a sight) (of all things).
Quran 83:36] Will not the Unbelievers have been paid back for what they did?  

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq