Muslim Teens/commiting sin

i am a muslim i am 15 years old and i am a very religious muslim and pray every friday at the mosque, my question is. during a period of time when i was late 13 and early 14 years i rejected islam and did not care for it, however i have now looked back on my mistakes and during that time i have tried alcohol but never got drunk, do you think allah will forgive me for my sins or do i still have a long way to go to prove myself to allah and will this sin stay with me for the end of my time?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother/Sister,

There is nothing wrong in you if you have repented. ALso age of 13 or 14 is not considered as age of Puberty. So do not worry.

Quran [4:116] Allah forgives not (the sin of) joining other gods with Him, but He forgives whom He pleases other sins than this: one who joins other gods with Allah, has strayed far, far away (from the Right).

Quran [39:53] Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 416.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His Book which is with Him on His Throne, "My Mercy overpowers My Anger."

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.