Muslim Teens/Further reflection

Question
QUESTION: Ahmer here is what awaits, those who have believed on Jesus, and those that don't!

Hebrews 9: 27 And inasmuch as it is appointed unto men once to die, and after this cometh judgment;

John 3:  16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.
 17 For God sent not the Son into the world to judge the world; but that the world should be saved through him.
 18 He that believeth on him is not judged: he that believeth not hath been judged already, because he hath not believed on the name of the only begotten Son of God.

[[[[ Notice that those that have believed on Christ Jesus, pass out of judgement?]]]]

Romans 14: 10 But thou, why dost thou judge thy brother? or thou again, why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment-seat of God.

[[[[ Notice, there is the judgement seat of God/Spirit, and below, the judgement seat of Christ Jesus]]]].

2 Cor. 5: 10 For we must all be made manifest before the judgment-seat of Christ; that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

[[[[ This judgement by Christ is on the Christians for their rewards for their works, or no works, no reward. 2 Timothy 4:8. & James 1:12 ]]]]

Rev. 20:  11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat upon it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
 12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne; and books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of the things which were written in the books, according to their works.
 13 And the sea gave up the dead that were in it; and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
 14 And death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death, even the lake of fire.
 15 And if any was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire.

Rev.3:5 He that overcometh shall thus be arrayed in white garments; and I will in no wise blot his name out of the book of life, and I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

[[[[ Notice this is the judgement seat of God/Spirit on all who have not received the Christ, and passed out of this judgement! There is a book of Life, and in it are recorded those who have accepted Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord. ]]]]

Rev. 20:  4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto (them/Christians): and I saw the souls of (them/Christians) that had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus, and for the word of God, and such as worshipped not the beast, neither his image, and received not the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand; and they lived, and reigned with Christ a thousand years. This is the first resurrection.
 5 The rest of the dead lived not until the thousand years should be finished.
 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: over these the second death hath no power; but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Ahmer, for your reflection.....

ANSWER: Jesus was never a begotten son of GOD !!

Please check...the work of a scholar of international repute, Dr. Raymond Brown.

It informs us that the innovated concept of Jesus being the "only begotten son" of the Father was developed in the fourth century.

It was injected by Jerome into the Latin Bible to refute the claims made by Bishop Arius (d. 336) and his associates that Father alone was really God and Jesus was made (created) and not begotten. For further information it is suggested to read the detailed text written by Dr. Brown in the 'Anchor Bible' Volume 29, 'The Gospel according to John (i)', published by Doubleday Inc., Garden City, N.Y. (1966), p. 13-14. Apostle John had acknowledged Jesus to be an "unique son" of God but not the "only begotten son" of God. It is quite understandable that since Jesus was born to Virgin Mary he was indeed unlike others and therefore unique. However, in that respect Adam the son of God (Lk. 3:38), was more unique being born without a father and a mother.

QUESTION: Ahmer Jesus was the FIRST man Born through a literal conception by God in Mary. Adam was not "born" he was created from the dust of the ground.

Through Jesus a man can be " born again ".

The first time a man is born is of his natural father and mother. Jesus calls for a second birth, and that of the Spirit.

John 3: 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except one be born anew, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
 4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter a second time into his motherís womb, and be born?
 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except one be born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God!
 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born anew.

And further truth.

I Peter 1:23, having been begotten again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, through the word of God, which liveth and abideth.
1 John 2:29, If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one also that doeth righteousness is begotten of him.
I John 3:9, Whosoever is begotten of God doeth no sin, because his seed abideth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is begotten of God.
1 John 4:7,Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is begotten of God, and knoweth God.
I John 4:9, Herein was the love of God manifested in us, that God hath sent his only begotten Son into the world that we might live through him.
I John 5:1, Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is begotten of God: and whosoever loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.   I John 5:4, For whatsoever is begotten of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that hath overcome the world, even our faith.   
I John 5:18 We know that whosoever is begotten of God sinneth not; but he that was begotten of God keepeth himself, and the evil one toucheth him not.

ANSWER: Jesus was just a creation smilar to ADAM. you are confused here. He was not begotten.

the word never translated into begotten. you are completely misled.

[Quran 9:30] The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah/God, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah/God. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah/God's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

If someone was to be a son of God then it must be Adam ..because Adam was created without parents.

Acursed are you because you don't even have a name. I am sure you are a devil. You are SATAN the OUTCAST and REJECTED and will burn in hell-fire.

[Quran 3:196] Let not the strutting about of the Unbelievers through the land deceive you:
[Quran 3:197] Little is it for enjoyment: Their ultimate abode is Hell: what an evil bed (To lie on)!

QUESTION: Yes, created in the womb of a virgin, where adam was created out of the mud...Ever read where adam did any miracles?

Adam without parents?  Then who was his Father if it wasn't God/Spirit?

Ahmer, you wouldn't know Satan if he came and bit you on the ass. Satan comes as an angel of light, looking all good and righteous.  Why, Ahmer, is he called the "[[[[ deceiver? "[[[[    The [[[[[ " liars of all liars?']]]]  You think Satan comes blatantly obvious? Horns, pitchfork, and long tail, as cartoons depict him?
How foolish! If he were that obvious, no one would come near him, or listen to him..

You are already caught/ensnared, in his deception Ahmer. Thinking Jesus is the enemy, when in fact He is the Saviour of the world.

Answer
Jesus was no more than a human messenger of God

1. Jesus was created in a womb of a women
2. Jesus suckled
3. Jesus ate and drank
4. Jesus proclaims in the BIBLE that everyone who follows the commandment are sons of GOd

[Matthew 5:9] Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Jesus is not the enemy. ITs you the devil..the thief that is the enemy.
Curse of Jesus and the Angels and the curse of God will be upon you.

[Quran 2:159] Those who conceal the clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the Guidance, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book, on them shall be Allah/God's curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse.

[Quran 2:160] Except those who repent and make amends and openly declare (the Truth): To them I turn; for I am Oft-returning, Most Merciful.  

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq