Muslim Teens/Further.

Question
QUESTION: Point 1 .... As the first adam, all descendents were under condemnation, but God supplied a remedy in Christ Jesus

Question 1 ..... Where is it written that all descendents were under condemnation ??

Answer (1).....

Romans 5:12 Therefore, as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin; and so death passed unto all men, for that all sinned:—
 13 for until the law sin was in the world; but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam until Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the likeness of Adam’s transgression, who is a figure of him that was to come.
 15 But not as the trespass, so also is the free gift. For if by the trespass of the one the many died, much more did the grace of God, and the gift by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, abound unto the many.
 16 And not as through one that sinned, so is the gift: [[[[ for the judgment came of one unto condemnation,]]]] but the free gift came of many trespasses unto justification.
 17 For if, by the trespass of the one, death reigned through the one; much more shall they that receive the abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one, even Jesus Christ.
 18 So then as through one trespass [[[[ the judgment came unto all men to condemnation; ]]]] even so through one act of righteousness the free gift came unto all men to justification of life.
 19 For as through the one man’s disobedience the many were made sinners, even so through the obedience of the one shall the many be made righteous.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now [[[[ no condemnation ]]]] to them that are in Christ Jesus.

Point 2.......47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is of heaven.

Question 2 ...... Adam came to heavens....then came to earth and after death rose to heaven. Jesus came to earth and later rose to heavens. So it proves that Adam is of heaven ...not JESUS

Answer (2) ....

Genesis 2:7 And Jehovah God formed {{{man of the dust of the ground,}}}  and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

The word " man " is translated from the Hebrew meaning. ....[*StrongsHebrew*]  120 'adam aw-dawm' from 119; ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.):--X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
HEBREW for 119 =[*StrongsHebrew*]119 'adam aw-dam' to show blood (in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy:--be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).  Ruddy or reddish,  of the earth as the dust of the ground of which Adam/man was made.

Genesis 3:19 .....in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

John 3:13 And no one hath ascended into heaven, but he that descended out of heaven, even the Son of man, who is in heaven.

For the law of adultery...if its a sin then the best explanation is from the Quran. Also the punishment is defined.

Quran 17:32  "And come not near to unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a faahishah (a great sin) and an evil way."

[Quran 24:2] The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication flog each of them with a hundred stripes: let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.

Let me again inform you that what you are claiming is a corrupted book. Its not even in its original language. Only a wrong translated version !!

You don't have a question on the above, but a Christians discipline/chastisemnet doesn't come from man, but from their Lord Himself.  Even when Paul found that there was a man, who was having sex with his fathers wife. The punishment was for this man to be taken out of the assembly and forbidden contact with the brethren....  And even then, when the man showed repentance, he was rejoined with the brethren.   See all Christians know there is a judgement when they leave these bodies and stand before Christ. Until then it is the Lord/God, who disciplines His children....
Hebrews 12: 5 and ye have forgotten the exhortation which reasoneth with you as with sons, My son, regard not lightly the chastening of the Lord, Nor faint when thou art reproved of him;
 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, And scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
 7  It is for chastening that ye endure; God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is there whom his father chasteneth not?
 8 But if ye are without chastening, whereof all have been made partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
 9 Furthermore, we had the fathers of our flesh to chasten us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
 10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed good to them; but he for our profit, that we may be partakers of his holiness.
 11 All chastening seemeth for the present to be not joyous but grievous; yet afterward it yieldeth peaceable fruit unto them that have been exercised thereby, even the fruit of righteousness.

question 3......When you buy a property ...will agree to a photocopy or a translation ? Will you not demand the original documents.

Answer (3) Not if I buy the property from my  elder brother.  Or if the property belongs to a women, that I marry.  Or if the property is " willed " to me by my father, or the owner of the property...

[Statement]....
The bible has something no other book has Ahmer!  The bible comes with access to the Author who had it written!  Just as if you had a biography written about you. I could come to you to ask questions about what was written...!

Here you are asking for FAITH. Things that will ruin or build you. Please be carefull and don't joke around.

[Statement]  Christians live by faith, and even when and if they are faithless, He is faithful, for He cannot deny Himself!

ANSWER: The bible has something no other book has Ahmer !  The bible comes with access to the Author who had it written!  Just as if you had a biography written about you. I could come to you to ask questions about what was written...!

So can you re-confirm who wrote the BIBLE !!
Also where does JESUS say that "I am God" or "worship me"

Regards
Ahmer

QUESTION: Ahmers Question:

Answer.......

2 Timothy 3:15 And that from a babe thou hast known the [[[[  sacred writings   ]]]]  which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
 16 [[[[[   Every scripture inspired of God   ]]]]]]  is also profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for instruction which is in righteousness.
 17 That the man of God may be complete, furnished completely unto every good work.

Note! The word  " Inspired ".....is translated from the Greek......[2315.]

[*StrongsGreek*]  2315 theopneustos  from 2316 and a presumed derivative of 4154; divinely breathed in:--given by inspiration of God.

Inspired= 3. Communicated or given as by supernatural or divine inspiration; having divine authority; hence, sacred, holy;
-- opposed to uninspired, profane, or secular; as,  the inspired writings, that is, the Scriptures.
[1913 Webster]

Ahmer I know this is hard to understand, but if I may...!  " GOD is a Spirit!(John 4:24)  Likened for illustration purposes, as the wind.  One cannot see the " wind ", but only observe the actions the wind can cause. The moving of the leaves, or dust of the ground, of feeling it on ones face.  One can know its reality, but how does one come to know the wind?

God said, that even His creation around us, can give a glimpse of His character...Romans 1:20...!.  This was the way it was. Why Israel of old knew the actions of God, as seen through the things He did, but they didn't/couldn't come to know Him personally.  UNTIL....................................

He made Himself a human body,(Hebrews 10:5) in which He could dwell, and manifest Himself to those he lived with and around.  Which is why His body had to be conceived not by man, but Himself. [ for we know that everyone born of woman, bore the sin of adam, and the sentence of death, for the wages of sin was death. He only abides in "sanctified vessels of flesh and blood."

And Jesus was that body, in which GOD/Spirit came to dwell in bodily form, to manifest His character/likeness unto them that only knew His reality, by the actions they observed, as Israel of old, all recorded in the Torah.
Matthew 3:16 And Jesus when he was baptized, went up straightway from the water: and lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and [[[[   John saw the Spirit of God  ]]]] descending as a dove, and coming upon him;   

Thus the scripture.....

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore we henceforth know no man after the flesh: even though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now we know him so no more.
 17 Wherefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature: the old things are passed away; behold, they are become new.
 18 But all things are of God, [[[[   who reconciled us to himself through Christ,  ]]]] and gave unto us the ministry of reconciliation;

19 to wit, [[[[[    that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself,   ]]]]]  not reckoning unto them their trespasses, and having committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
 20 We are ambassadors therefore on behalf of Christ, as though God were entreating by us: we beseech you on behalf of Christ, be ye reconciled to God.
 21 Him who knew no sin he made to be sin on our behalf; that we might become the righteousness of God in him." GOD was IN CHRIST. reconciling the world unto

Ahmers second question........

Answer..........

John 14:7, ASV
       ASV John 14:7
       If ye had known me, ye would have known my Father also: from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

John 14:9, ASV
       ASV John 14:9
       Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and dost thou not know me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; how sayest thou, Show us the Father?

This is why these men couldn't understand Jesus, when He was saying this.  He wasn't God as observed " Optically ", but by His character, His actions, His words, His miracles, His demeanour,  His wisdom, His insights, His love...His Spirit.. [ God was in Christ....demonstrating Himself to them..]

I know, I know, you have multiple questions as to how was Jesus God, when Jesus talked of the father as another person. Ahmer God used Jesus to demonstrate, that as HE could abide in a flesh body in this one man He conceived and sanctifed, He could, He would, He does, He will, come to abide in those that receive Him, as Mary did.  She heard the word of God concerning her conception by the angels. Believed and accepted those words, [ even though she didn't understand ], and a conception took place in her.  This is the same thing that takes place in those who believe Gods word and accept it as true.  They are born of God. Born anew. Born of the Spirit. Born again.( John 3.)

All becoming the Children, sons and daughters of God their Father. " Our Father, who art in heaven, ....!

In His Love.
Mr B.

ANSWER: So you failed to prove....

where does JESUS say that "I am God" or "worship me" !!

Your words are not enough. Its the word of God that supercedes.

[Quran 17:81] And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

[Quran 3:64] Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah. that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say you: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah.s Will).

[Quran 42:13] The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah - the which We have sent by inspiration to you - and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that you should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah/God, hard is the (way) to which you callest them. Allah/God chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).

[Quran 42:14] And they became divided only after Knowledge reached them,- through selfish envy as between themselves. Had it not been for a Word that went forth before from your Lord, (tending) to a Term appointed, the matter would have been settled between them: But truly those who have inherited the Book after them are in suspicious (disquieting) doubt concerning it.

[Quran 42:15] Now then, for that (reason), call (them to the Faith), and stand steadfast as you art commanded, nor follow you their vain desires; but say: "I believe in the Book which Allah/God has sent down; and I am commanded to judge justly between you. Allah/God is our Lord and your Lord: for us (is the responsibility for) our deeds, and for you for your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. Allah/God will bring us together, and to Him is (our) Final Goal.

[Quran 23:53] But they have broken their religion among them into sects, each group rejoicing in what is with it.

[Quran 23:54] So, leave them in their error for a time.

QUESTION: [Quran 42:13] The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah - the which We have sent by inspiration to you - and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that you should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah/God, hard is the (way) to which you callest them. Allah/God chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).

Ahmer, what religion did Noah have? You do understand what Noah took on board the  Ark, right?  For what Noah took on board had a lot to say about his "religion!"

And Ahmer, who is the " We / us " spoken of in your quotes?

Secondly Ahmer. You do know that the birth, life, death, and resurrection was prophesied 500 to 600 hundred years before it was fulfilled in Jesus.

Prophesies in the Old testament, fulfilled by Jesus! I list two for time and space.

Isaiah 7:14 – “All right then, the Lord Himself will choose the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call Him Immanuel – ‘God is with us.’”

Isaiah 9:6-7 – “For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. And the government will rest on His shoulders. These will be His royal titles: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. His ever expanding, peaceful government will never end. He will rule forever with fairness and justice from the throne of His ancestor David. The passionate commitment of the Lord Almighty will guarantee this!”

Down through history, God provided a roadmap. He foretold various signs and conditions through His prophets. These prophets spoke of things that mankind should watch for so that the Messiah would be recognized and believed. These signs or prophecies were given to us in the Old Testament. The Old Testament is the part of the Bible written before Jesus was born. Its writings were completed in 450 B.C. The Old Testament, written hundreds of years before Jesus’ birth, contains over 300 prophecies that Jesus fulfilled through His life, death and resurrection.

Mathematically speaking, the odds of anyone fulfilling this amount of prophecy are staggering.
   1 person fulfilling 8 prophecies: 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000! 1 person fulfilling 48 prophecies: 1 chance in 10 to the 157th power 1 person fulfilling 300+ prophecies: Only Jesus!

It is the magnificent detail of these prophecies that mark the Bible as the inspired Word of God. Only God could foreknow and accomplish all that was written about the Christ. This historical accuracy and reliability sets the Bible apart from any other book or record.

Answer
wow...you are now mathematical.
Where is your original scripture ??

Read below from the Quran - the LAST TESTAMENT.

[Baqara 2:136] Say you: "We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in Islam)."

[Quran 2:137] So if they believe as you believe, they are indeed on the right path; but if they turn back, it is they who are in schism; but Allah will suffice you as against them, and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.

[Quran 2:138] (Our religion is) the Baptism of Allah: And who can baptize better than Allah/God? And it is He Whom we worship.

[Quran 2:139] Say: Will you dispute with us about Allah/God, seeing that He is our Lord and your Lord; that we are responsible for our doings and you for yours; and that We are sincere (in our faith) in Him ?

[Quran  2:140] Or do you say that Abraham, Isma'il Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes were Jews or Christians? Say: Do you know better than Allah ? Ah! who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from Allah ? but Allah is not unmindful of what you do!

[Quran 2:141] That was a people that has passed away. They shall reap the fruit of what they did, and you of what you do! Of their merits there is no question in your case.

Do you have something to even match the above verses ??? ( from the original scripture...not from translation or narration )

Regards
Ahmer  

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq