Muslim Teens/Last Query...

Question
QUESTION: Ahmer, you quote the Quran mentioning Allah.  And yet, you are not unlike the woman Jesus was talking to at the well.....!!!

JOHN 4:.. 19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
 20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
 21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when neither in this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, shall ye worship the Father.
 22 Ye worship that which ye know not: we worship that which we know; for salvation is from the Jews.
 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth: for such doth the Father seek to be his worshippers.
 24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
 25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messiah cometh (he that is called Christ): when he is come, he will declare unto us all things.
 26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he .

Note, verse 22...Jesus said, she worshipped that which she KNEW NOT!

You can believe in Allah, you can read about Allah, you can quote the Quran,but you can/will never come to Know Allah, as a Christian can come to KNOW their God.

Sincerely
Mr B.

ANSWER: Please answer this question....

Where did Jesus say - I am God or Worship me ???

Also please can you find me the Original Bible ..means in the original language. ??
As far as I know Jesus did not spoke nor understood English !

[Quran 2:2] This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah/God.

[Quran 2:3] Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them;

[Quran 2:4] And who believe in the Revelation sent to you, and sent before your time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter.

[Quran 2:5] They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who will prosper.

[Quran 2:6] As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether you warn them or do
not warn them; they will not believe.

[Quran 2:7] Allah/God has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur).

QUESTION: "Where did Jesus say - I am God or Worship me ???"

If Jesus said many times, I and the Father are one, and He wasn't referring to the optical/fleshly person, why would He say... I am God!?  He said, " If you have seen me, you have seen the Father."  He wasn't referring to the optical " seeing "!  But you wouldn't understand the spiritual, because you are only of finite mind, not spiritually minded. God is a Spirit. And you will never know God/Allah because they are Spirit.

Which is why God, not only came to live in Jesus, but every one who believes in Christ Jesus, can receive the very same Spirit, as Jesus did.

Funny how you don't respond to my questions or statements pointing to scripture about the things you bring up, but your defence is " show me the original!?  Which you still would not address but to say, they are corrupted.  

That is the only defence you have Ahmer. Because it is hard to defend a lie, when confronted with the truth. And you have been given the truth and don't even recognize it. Jesus had the same trouble with the religious folk who lived a life trying to live a life according to the Laws of Moses, and their rabbis' rules.

Quran 2:6 sure does fit with your attitude Ahmer.

Sincerely In Christ
A son of the living God.
Mr B.

Answer
Finally you have failed !!

You have no idea of what Jesus was all about !!

[Quran 3:45] Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah/God giveth you glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Messiah Isaah (Christ Jeses), the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah/God.

[Quran 3:46] "He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."

[Quran 3:47] She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me?" He said: "Even so: Allah/God createth what He willeth: When He has decreed a plan, He but saith to it, 'Be,' and it is!

[Quran 3:48] "And Allah/God will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel

[Quran 3:49] "And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah/God's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah/God's leave; and I declare to you what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if you did believe.

[Quran 3:50] "'(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah/God, and obey me.

[Quran 3:51] "'It is Allah/God Who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a Way that is straight.'

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq