Muslim Teens/Question

Question
QUESTION: Mr Abraham, have you had any dealings/contact/discussion with Ahmer Afaq?

MR B.

ANSWER: Dear Mr. B,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately not. May I ask why you ask?

Kind regards,

A. Abraham

QUESTION: Why I ask, is that his responces are easily available, and he needs some understanding of what he is posting in his answers...

Since you have some knowledge on the Quran, you just might be able to set him straight on his understanding.  Eg... The bible is corrupt, and no original scripture exists...  

What's your opinion on getting involved?

Mr B.

ANSWER: Dear Mr B.

Thanks for your message. I share your concern. How about if I give you some information and you can share with him?

On the Bible allegedly being corrupt you could use material from here, showing that the Qur'an says the Bible is trustworthy:

http://www.christianityexplained.net/explainedto/muslims/3.html

On the subject of no original scriptures:

http://www.christianityexplained.net/explainedto/muslims/2.html

Kind regards,

A. Abraham

QUESTION: Mr Abraham... Here is a sample of what he is seeking.

[[[ quote..Question :

1. What does it mean When Spirit/Soul leave the body at death ?
2. Where does both the spirit/soul go after death ?
3. What happens to Spirit & Soul ?
4. What did Jehovah breath ....Spirit or Soul or both ?
5. You just google translated the words body/spirit/soul....I want it from your original texts and references as well so I can cross check from your original texts. unquote ]]]]

See here, in query 5?  He wants to cross check [ FROM THE ORIGINAL TEXTS.] And yet he states as fact that there are no biblical original texts, such as the Quran has their original texts.

Now here is the thing Mr Abraham..  Long posts are tiring to read. I've been to your site, and although the explanations are understandable, they are too long for this media.

Thing is, I have already answered these questions using the scriptures, but since he asks the same questions, I wonder if he is really reading what I've posted. And I try not to make long detailed dissertations. Just the Word pertinent to the query..

Mr B.

Answer
Dear Mr B.

Thank you for sending me that sample. I do agree with you that sometimes certain texts are too long for some people, although not for all....

It seems to me that this man is leading the discussion with questions that are not really relevant to his salvation. The main thing is to keep the main thing (the Gospel) the main thing...

Hence, I suggest you take control of that conversation by writing something like what I found and copy for you below:

------------------------

You have some good questions and I did send you answers. However, it seems to me that you would understand them better if I gave you some more background information first. Here it is:   

Certain forgiveness of sins, for those who sincerely repent, through blood sacrifice has been God's only way since the beginning of creation. This is described in the previous Scriptures, the Torah, Zabur and Injel, as the following passages in the Bible and the Quran show:

-Adam and Eve: When they sinned and discovered they were naked they felt ashamed and tried to cover themselves with leaves. God covered them with a garment of animal skin, pointing to the first sacrifice of an animal to take away our sins. (Surah 7, Al Araf, verses 19-27, Genesis 3:7, 21)

-Cain and Abel known as Habil and Kabil: God accepted the animal sacrifice of Abel but rejected the sacrifice of crop made by Cain. (Surah 5, Al Maida, verse 27, Genesis 4:3-7)  

-Abraham: God provided an animal as a sacrifice instead of the son (Surah 37, Al Saffat, verse 107, Genesis 22).   

-Moses: He was commanded by God to sacrifice animals for the absolute certain forgiveness of sins of the people of Israel (Surah 2, Al Baqara, verses 67-74, Numbers 19:1-10. The Jewish Temple where sacrifices of animals for the forgiveness of sins were absolutely central is mentioned in Surah 17:1-7)      

-Jesus: Animals sacrifices in the Torah (Old Testament) are less valuable than humans.  They only pointed to the perfect and sinless sacrifice to come. He died on behalf  of all people in the world  to take away the sins of all those who repent and believe in him.  

"Whatever message We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than that or the like thereof..." (Surah 2, Al-Baqarah, 107) What could possibly be better than to have instant, absolute forgiveness of sins, and power for a life in obedience to God as has been promised in the previous Scriptures?

----------------------
Please let me know how you are getting on. In the meantime I will pray.

Blessings,

A. Abraham

Muslim Teens

A. Abraham