Muslim Teens/Quote

QUESTION: In the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God!  John 1:1

Genesis 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.

Genesis 1:16 And God made the two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
 17 And God set them in the firmament of heaven to give light upon the earth,
 18 and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
 19 And there was evening and there was morning, a fourth day.

In the beginning, on the first day, God called for Light and there was light.
But the sun, moon, stars, weren't made till the fourth day. So what was the " Light " that came on the first day?

1 John 1: 5 And this is the message which we have heard from him and announce unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

John 9:5 When I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother/Sister,

I am sorry I didn't understand the question ?

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: My question would be, " do you even understand the scriptures posted? "

with Kindness.

ANSWER: If its a scripture....not a corrupted version translation with no original !

Only the Quran is free from corruption because Allah/God is guarding it.

[QURAN 15:9] We have, without doubt, sent down the Message/Quran; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).

QUESTION: If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee.... (Surah, 10, Yunus, verse 94)

And who are they that have had the book before thee?  But the Jews and Christians!

And believe in what I have sent down [= the Qur'ān], confirming what is with you [= the Tawrāt (Torah) and the Injīl (Gospel)], and do not be the first to disbelieve in it, and do not buy with My Verses [= the Tawrāt (Torah) and the Injīl (Gospel)] a small price, and fear Me and Me Alone. And do not clothe the truth with falsehood, or hide the truth and you know.... Do you order the people in righteousness and you yourselves forget? And are you reciters of the Book? Do you not understand?
(Surah 2 , A-. Bagaraah, verses 41-42, 44)

According to Tafsīr at-Tabarī, "what is with you" is the Tawrāt [Torah] and the Injīl [Gospel]. (Tafsīr at-Tabarī, Vol.1, p.253; see: [Aftab Alam Khan],

Good that now you have started reading the Quran - The Final Testament which does exist in its original form and language.....unlike your scriptures which has been corrupted/translated and does not exist in the original language.

My Question : Were you amongst those who have been amongst those reading the book before Quran Came ??

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.