Muslim Teens/Two sons.

Question
QUESTION: Further to the discussion Ahmer....  Abraham had two sons....

Abraham had two sons. One by the promise of God, Isaac, born of Sarah, Abrahams wife, and Ishmael born of Hagar, Sarahs handmaiden...!  The son of the Promise of God to Abraham was Isaac.  And through Isaac came the Messiah/Jesus...  not Ishmael..

Romans 9:
 6 But it is not as though the word of God hath come to nought. For they are not all of Israel/Jacob, that are of Israel/Jacob:
 7 neither, because they are Abraham’s seed, are they all children: but, [[[[[ In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
 8 That is, it is not the children of the flesh that are children of God; but the children of the promise are reckoned for the seed.
 9 For this is a word of the promise, " According to this season will I come, and Sarah shall have a son. "

[[  these scriptures refer to Genesis 16.. written in the 16th Century BCE.....which refer to a time way before mohammed was even born. 570 AD ]]

Galatians 4..
 22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, one by the [[ handmaid/Hagar ]], and one by the [[ freewoman/Sarah ]].
 23  Howbeit the son by the [[ handmaid/Hagar ]] is born after the flesh; but the son by the [[  freewoman/Sarah ]] is born through the promise.
 24 Which things contain an allegory: for these women are two covenants; one from mount Sinai/the Law, bearing children unto bondage, which is Hagar.
 25  Now this Hagar is mount Sinai in Arabia and answereth to the Jerusalem that now is: for she is in bondage to Law, with her children.
 26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free/spirit, which is our mother.
 27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; Break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: For more are the children of the desolate than of her that hath the husband.
 28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.
 29 But as then he that was born after the flesh [[ Ishmael ]]persecuted him that was born after the Spirit [[Isaac ]], so also it is now.
 30 Howbeit what saith the scripture? Cast out the handmaid/Hagar and her son Ishmael: for the son of the handmaid shall not inherit with the son of the freewoman/Sara, Isaac.
 31 Wherefore, brethren, we are not children of a handmaid/Hagar, but of the freewoman/Sarah.

ANSWER: Sorry but I was not asking about the history !!

I am asking about the correctness of your faith.

Was Jesus a Christian or a Jew ??

Regards
Ahmer

QUESTION: And I ask you Ahmer, and point to where your belief is in question, and you skip all around it by asking another question. This is a true sign, that you don't have the truth, only a deception.

And what is another true sign of your deceptive practise, is asking foolish questions that aren't even relevant. "was jesus christian or jew?"  This is so foolish a question, it doesn't even require a civil answer.  

For sure Ahmer don't check out the History, or you may just find out, that what you have been duped into believing is based on the deceivers guile.

Even Martin Luther a Catholic Priest took the time to read his bible, and found out that what he was taught, and what he was teaching to others was a pack of lies. Maybe you should come out of the closet and check things out. Because it is obvious, you do not possess, what you profess!

Sincerely
Mr B.

ANSWER: So far I have asked only one question and you failed to answer.

Where does Jesus say in the BIBLE " I AM GOD " or "WORSHIP ME"

Secondly I asked about the Original Scripture of yours in its original language...and you failed to provide this answer.

Thirdly I asked...what was Jesus - a Jew or Christian? You failed again.

------------------------

[Quran 2:27] Those who break Allah/God's Covenant after it is ratified, and who sunder what Allah/God Has ordered to be joined, and do mischief on earth: These cause loss (only) to themselves.

[Quran 2:28] How can you reject the faith in Allah/God? seeing that you were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will you return.

[Quran 2:29] It is He Who has created for you all things that are on earth; Moreover His design comprehended the heavens, for He gave order and perfection to the seven firmaments; and of all things He has perfect knowledge.

QUESTION: If a corruption of the texts had occurred one need to ask the questions, when should it have happened, how and by whom? What exactly has been distorted and why? There must be a reason behind such a deception. What would be the advantage or benefit from it? Muslims best look up their Quran to find out what it says about such serious charges.

And believe in what I have sent down [= the Qur'ān], confirming what is with you [= the Tawrāt (Torah) and the Injīl (Gospel)], and do not be the first to disbelieve in it, and do not buy with My Verses [= the Tawrāt (Torah) and the Injīl (Gospel)] a small price, and fear Me and Me Alone. And do not clothe the truth with falsehood, or hide the truth – and you know.... Do you order the people in righteousness and you yourselves forget? And are you reciters of the Book? Do you not understand?
(Surah 2 , A-. Bagaraah, verses 41-42, 44)

According to Tafsīr at-Tabarī, "what is with you" is the Tawrāt [Torah] and the Injīl [Gospel]. (Tafsīr at-Tabarī, Vol.1, p.253; see: [Aftab Alam Khan], The Meaning of the Noble Qur'ân: Word-for-word English translation, Volume-1 (Part 1-5) (New Delhi: Islamic Book Service, 2006), pp.11-12)

"What is with you" is described as "My Verses", the ones of Allāh Himself. It is not possible that the Qur'ān could be confirming as God's Word ("My Verses") a text which has been changed. Neither is it possible to hide the truth if one does not have it any longer, or to recite books they allegedly no longer have.

Ibn Isaaq, the earliest biographer of Muhammad comments on Verse 44: '... do not conceal the knowledge which you have about my apostle and what he has brought you when you will find it with you in what you know of the books which are in your hands .... would you forbid men to disbelieve in the prophecy you have ... you contradict what you know to be in My book ('The Life of Muhammad (Sirat Rasul Allah). Translated by A. Guillame. New York: Oxford University Press, 1955. p 250).

'And if thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the book from before thee..' (Surah 10, Yunus, verse 94)

'Those who have been reading 'the book from before thee' are Jews and Christians! It would make no sense for Allah to command doubters to ask people for guidance whose Scriptures had been corrupted! Several verses in the Quran bear witness to the truth that the Tawrat was unchanged at the time of Hazrat Isa. In Surah 19, Maryam, verse 12, Yahya, who lived at the time of Hazrat Isa was told 'to take hold of the Book, (the Torah).' Surah 3, Ali'Imran, verse 48 tells us that Jesus was also taught in the Torah.

Answer
my question remains the same

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq