Muslim Teens/You Can't!

Question
QUESTION: Your religion may not clean from outside of the Cup because you are following the wrong corrupted one !

My religion cleanses my soul....

Ahmer, that is the problem!  It isn't your "soul" that needs cleansing! It is your/spirit, that needs cleansing. In the image of God, made he man.

Genesis 1:27 And God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

We are made of three parts. SPIRIT/SOUL/BODY.

1 Thess.5:

23 And the God of peace himself sanctify you wholly; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved entire, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

When adam and eve sinned, and God said they would die, He did not mean in literal death, nor was He speaking of their " souls " death. But He spoke of their " spiritual " death, that spirit that was connected to communion with GodSpirit. That is what died, when they sinned.

They still believed in God, they still had their "souls" intact, but their spirit became dead to that intimate relationship they had with God/Spirit, before they sinned.  

This is what Christ came to " restore "... Ones spirit, made alive again, to God/Spirit.

1 Corinthians 15:

22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.

Ephesians 2:...

4 but God, being rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace have ye been saved),

6 and raised us up with him, and made us to sit with him in the heavenly places , in Christ Jesus:

Also according to you .... The Law of the land is superior to the law of the God ?
This is not in Islam. Law of Land is according to the instructions of the Quran - that's the LAW of GOD !

Ahmer, Ahmer, Ahmer.....no religion can "Force" unrighteous people to walk in Gods Righteousness. No army is big enough,for the task. You may get them to obey right behaviours outwardly, but inwardly they would obey from fear.

Take an example from Isis. Give them a territory to call their own under the rule of the laws of Quran. Then ask who ever wants to leave, may do so, without repercussions, or fear of being killed, or beheaded. And those who want to stay, stay from their own voluntary will.  

You can imagine that many people will leave, any authority, that punishes its inhabitants from failing to obey its laws.

Christians that have been restored to God, through the Love of God they have found. Follow Gods instruction, which says... to obey those who have authority over you!  By obeying Gods instructions, the laws of the land are kept as well.
Romans 13:
1 Let every soul be in subjection to the higher powers: for there is no power but of God; and the powers that be are ordained of God.

2 Therefore he that resisteth the power, withstandeth the ordinance of God: and they that withstand shall receive to themselves judgment.

3 For rulers are not a terror to the good work, but to the evil. And wouldest thou have no fear of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise from the same:

4 for he is a minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is a minister of God, an avenger for wrath to him that doeth evil.

5 Wherefore ye must needs be in subjection, not only because of the wrath, but also for conscienceí sake.

6 For this cause ye pay tribute also; for they are ministers of Godís service, attending continually upon this very thing.

7 Render to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due ; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.

8 Owe no man anything, save to love one another: for he that loveth his neighbor hath fulfilled the law.

9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not covet, and if there be any other commandment, it is summed up in this word, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbor: love therefore is the fulfilment of the law.

1 Peter 2:...

13 Be subject to every ordinance of man for the Lordís sake: whether to the king, as supreme;

14 or unto governors, as sent by him for vengeance on evil-doers and for praise to them that do well.

ANSWER: hmmm Interesting....

So you mean to say that we are made up of 3 things.

Body - Soul - Spirit.

1. Please can you tell me what your original texts termed these in the original language ?
2. Whats the difference between SPIRIT & SOUL - please give me references from your texts.
3. When ones "Body" Dies....does the soul & spirit both dies ?
4. If we don't believe that Jesus is GOD - What will be punished - Soul / Body or Spirit ?

regards
Ahmer

[Quran 10:31 Say: "Who is it that sustains you (in life) from the sky and from the earth? or who is it that has power over hearing and sight? And who is it that brings out the living from the dead and the dead from the living? and who is it that rules and regulates all affairs?" They will soon say, "Allah/God". Say, "will you not then show piety (to Him)?"

QUESTION: hmmm Interesting....

Body - Soul - Spirit.

Original Greek..... Spirit, Soul, Body = Πνεύμα, Ψυχή, Σώμα=

1 Thess. 5:23.. And     1161    the very   846    God     3588       2316    of peace   3588          1515    sanctify 37    you     5209    wholly  3651    ; and     2532    I pray God your    5216    whole   3648    spirit  3588          4151    and     2532    soul    3588          5590    and     2532    body    3588          4983    be preserved 5083    blameless 274    unto    1722    the coming  3588          3952    of our     2257    Lord    3588          2962    Jesus   2424    Christ  5547

ASV translation=  .
1 Thess. 5:23 And the God of peace himself sanctify you wholly; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved entire, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Spirit-4151
[*StrongsGreek*]
4151 pneuma pnyoo'-mah from 4154; a current of air, i.e. breath (blast) or a breeze; by analogy or figuratively, a spirit, i.e. (human) the rational soul, (by implication) vital principle, mental disposition, etc.,  or (divine) God, Christ's spirit, the Holy Spirit:--ghost, life, spirit(-ual, -ually), mind.

Soul-5590
[*StrongsGreek*]
5590 psuche psoo-khay' from 5594; breath, i.e. (by implication) spirit, abstractly or concretely (the animal sentient principle only;) thus distinguished on the one hand from 4151, which is the rational and immortal soul; and on the other from 2222, which is mere vitality, even of plants: these terms thus exactly correspond respectively to the Hebrew 5315, 7307 and 2416):--heart (+ -ily), life, mind, soul, + us, + you.

Body-4983
[*StrongsGreek*]
4983 soma so'-mah from 4982; the body (as a sound whole), used in a very wide application, literally or figuratively:--bodily, body, slave.

The Spirit is what is Life. It contains the Soul, and this entity lives in a body of flesh and blood. When spirit/soul leave the body at death, the body is dead.
Genesis 2:
7 And Jehovah God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.       [[[[ the spirit contains the soul.. the soul contains the personality, the emotions. the body is only the container, the tent, the vessel,  tabernacle (as Paul writes) that returns to dust and ashes at death... But the spirit/soul is who you are, which is " eternal ".  And will, at death, depart to one of two places.

Genesis 7:
 21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both birds, and cattle, and beasts, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:
 22 all in whose nostrils was the breath of the spirit of life, of all that was on the dry land, died.

2 Peter 1:13 And I think it right, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;
 14 knowing that the putting off of my tabernacle cometh swiftly, even as our Lord Jesus Christ signified unto me.

Where does the one who leaves the body at death go?

1 Peter 3:
18 Because Christ also suffered for sins once, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God; being put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit;
 19 in which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison,   [[[  where is this "prison" in which the spirits of men were held?]]]

Ephesians 4:
 8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended on high, he led captivity captive, And gave gifts unto men.
 9 Now this, He ascended, what is it but that he also descended into the lower parts of the earth?  [[[ the lower parts of the earth, meaning the place of death. Everyone who died from Adam until Christ, died in the state of Sin.  [[[ The wages of sin is death. Romans 6:23 ]]])
 10 He that descended is the same also that ascended far above all the heavens, that he might fill all things.

Jesus died sinless, therefore going down into the place of death He could not be held. Therefore having the keys to death and hell/hades and the grave, He took all those in death, out of prison, His death paid the penalty for all those who had sinned from adam unto Christ, and still does.

Rev. 1:
 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as one dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying, Fear not; I am the first and the last,
 18 and the Living one; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive for evermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hell/Hades.

Ahmer, I can give you dozens more of scripture verifying what you are reading in this short dictation.  But I don't like long posts.

I appreciate your queries in this form, thereby I can curtail a long dissertation.

regards
Ahmer

Yes, He has power to raise the dead, for He holds the keys....

ANSWER: YOU ARE SUPER CONFUSED..

Please don't just copy and paste blindly.

Body-4983
[*StrongsGreek*]

Genesis 2:

---------------------

Question :

1. What does it mean When Spirit/Soul leave the body at death ?
2. Where does both the spirit/soul go after death ?
3. What happens to Spirit & Soul ?
4. What did Jehovah breath ....Spirit or Soul or both ?
5. You just google translated the words bpdy/spirit/soul....I want it from your original texts and references as well so I can cross check from your original texts.

QUESTION: Question :

3. What happens to Spirit & Soul ?
5. You just google translated the words body/spirit/soul....I want it from your original texts and references as well so I can cross check from your original texts.

[1] [2] [3] Answer.... James 2:26 For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, even so faith apart from works is dead.

When " a person " dies, "they" leave the body, and go to one of two places, as I've relayed before.

Here Jesus and one of the thieves is on the Roman Cross, awaiting death. And this thief, believes on Jesus as to who he is, and says... v 42 And he said, Jesus, remember me when thou comest in thy kingdom?

ASV Luke 23:43
       And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To-day shalt thou be with me in Paradise.

ASV II Corinthians 12:4
       how that he was caught up into Paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

ASV Revelation of John 2:7
       He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. To him that overcometh, to him will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the Paradise of God.

Christians, when they die, go to a place called Paradise, a place with God/Spirit to await the Judgement-seat of Christ, regarding rewards.

Those who have rejected the Saviour and His gift of eternal Life, go to a place of darkness, where there is no Light, and await the judgement-seat of God/Spirit, where the Lake of Fire, and the second death await them.

"God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all!" (1 John 1:5)  [[[ Reject Christ, Reject God. Therefore no Light, only darkness.

Rev. 20: 11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat upon it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
 12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne; and books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of the things which were written in the books, according to their works.
 13 And the sea gave up the dead that were in it; and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
 14 And death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death, even the lake of fire.
 15 And if any was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire.

[4]  Answer....
       Genesis 2:
     7 And Jehovah God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

[[[ The Spirit and Soul are one, you can't separate the Spirit from the soul, or the soul from the Spirit.  But this "deity" " the person" that lives in the flesh and blood body, is separate from the body, and leaves the body at death. Ahmer humans are 'spiritual beings'.,

Jesus called this " deity " " person" back from death many times in scripture. Lazurus for example...(John 11:43)

[5] Answer {again}.....1 Thess. 5:23 And the God of peace himself sanctify you wholly; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved entire, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Matthew 10: 28 And be not afraid of them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Thanks
Mr B.

Answer
hahahahhaa !!

Jesus is God and is awaiting death alongwith a thief !! What a joke. I think you have lost your intelligence to believe in such stupid things !!
Where is God ....is he inside Jesus or he is separate ?
Why is

---------------------------

You said Christians die and will goto paradise. Others will goto hell. - CAn you prove to me that Christians will goto paradise..

According to the bible such words don't even exist.

The Quran does mention Muslims.
-----------------------------------

Quesntion : Here whome to fear ? Jesus or GOD ?

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq