Muslim Teens/The true God.

QUESTION: And the beloved John writes of Jesus Christ....
1 John 5:
 19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in the evil one.
 20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. [[[[ This is the true God, and eternal life. ]]]]

Phillipians 2:9 Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name;
 10 that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth,
 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

ANSWER: Again...who was John and how authentic is what he has written and how are you sure that this is written by John when you are not even aware of the original writings ???

QUESTION: " And you shall KNOW the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free!"  

" Free at last, Free at last, thank God Almighty, I'm free at last."

" I am the way, the life, and the Truth! "  

Truth is more than that which is gained through head knowledge gained through reading/studying pages of literature/history/biographies/etc Ahmer. And this is what you don't understand for you only see in one dimension.

Truth is a Person/Deity, that one can Know/Understand/Comprehend/Love, and have a personal relationship with.

And this is something you will never have with allah. For no one comes to know the Father/God, except through His Son.

There is no other way, and no other name, by which this is manifest, but by Jesus, the Christ.

Mr B.

ANSWER: And the truth is....

[Quran 2:21] O you people! Adore your Guardian-Lord, who created you and those who came before you, that you may have the chance to learn righteousness.

[Quran 2:22] Who has made the earth your couch, and the heavens your canopy; and sent down rain from the heavens; and brought forth therewith Fruits for your sustenance; then set not up rivals unto Allah/God when you know (the truth).

[Quran 2:23 And if you are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura/chapter like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides Allah/God, if your (doubts) are true.

[Quran 2:24] But if you cannot, and of a surety you cannot, then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones, which is prepared for those who reject Faith.

QUESTION: So where are the three witnesses to the truth? Water, Spirit, Blood? 1 John 5:.

6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood.
 7 And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is the truth.
 8 For there are three who bear witness, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and the three agree in one.
 9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for the witness of God is this, that he hath borne witness concerning his Son.

10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in him: he that believeth not, God hath made him a liar; because he hath not believed in the witness that God hath borne concerning his Son.
 11 And the witness is this, that God gave unto us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
 12 He that hath the Son hath the life; he that hath not the Son of God hath not the life.

As Paul wrote in the injil... 1 Cor.4:19 But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will; and I will know, not the words of them that are puffed up, but the power.
 20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

1 Cor.2:4 And my speech and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
 5 that your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

I say again... You do not possess, what you profess.

Here is my Allah answering you !!

[Quran 3:18] There is no God but He: That is the witness of Allah, His angels, and those endued with knowledge, standing firm on justice. There is no God but He, the Exalted in Power, the Wise.

[Quran 3:19] The Religion before Allah is Islam. Nor did the People of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of Allah/God, Allah/God is swift in calling to account.

[Quran 3:20] So if they dispute with you, say: "I have submitted My whole self to Allah and so have those who follow me." And say to the People of the Book and to those who are unlearned: "Do you (also) submit yourselves ?" If they do, they are in right guidance, but if they turn back, your duty is to convey the Message; and in Allah's sight are (all) His servants.

[Quran 3:21] As to those who deny the Signs of Allah and in defiance of right, slay the prophets, and slay those who teach just dealing with mankind, announce to them a grievous penalty.

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.