Muslim Teens/No!

QUESTION: 4. If we don't believe that Jesus is GOD - What will be punished - Soul / Body or Spirit ?

Ahmer, you don't have to believe that Jesus was GOD, all one needs to believe, and confess from the heart, is that Jesus was the son of God.

Romans 10: 9  because if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus as Lord, and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved:
 10 for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be put to shame.

12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek: for the same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich unto all that call upon him:
 13 for, Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

1 Cor. 1: 21 For seeing that in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom knew not God, it was God’s good pleasure through the foolishness of the preaching to save them that believe.
 22 Seeing that Jews ask for signs, and Greeks seek after wisdom:
 23 but we preach Christ crucified, unto Jews a stumblingblock, and unto Gentiles foolishness;
 24 but unto them that are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

1 John 2: 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that confesseth the Son hath the Father also.

Romans 5: 10 For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, shall we be saved by his life;
 11 and not only so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.

ANSWER: So you are saying the Spirit and Soul is the same thing. They are inseparable.
Also scripture 10:10 says that we should believe in righteousness.

So my question : What is righteousness ??

10:12 Says there is no difference between Jew and Greek. Same Lord is Lord of All.

Therefore who is this Lord of all. Jesus cant be Lord/God because he has already said :

21Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27“Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

QUESTION: Ahmer you must have read the very next verse...
Matthew 15:
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it done unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was healed from that hour.

Jesus told the truth, He was sent only to the Jew. But the "Rigthteousness of God" did not turn away the one in need.
..............          ................          ...............

There are two sources of righteousness Ahmer. The one from man, and that which comes from God. Man practices his own righteousness, not knowing the Righteousness that is of God/Spirit.

Matt. 5:6 Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.  [[[ believers seek after His Righteousness, not their own. ]]]

Matt. 5:20 For I say unto you, that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matt. 6: 33 But seek ye first his kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Romans 3:21 But now apart from the law a righteousness of God hath been manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
 22 even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ unto all them that believe; for there is no distinction;

Romans 4:1 What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather, hath found according to the flesh?
 2 For if Abraham was justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not toward God.
 3 For what saith the scripture? And Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned unto him for righteousness.
 4 Now to him that worketh, the reward is not reckoned as of grace, but as of debt.
 5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is reckoned for righteousness.
 6 Even as David also pronounceth blessing upon the man, unto whom God reckoneth righteousness apart from works,
 7  saying , Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, And whose sins are covered.
 8 Blessed is the man to whom, the Lord will not reckon sin.

9 Is this blessing then pronounced upon the circumcision, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say, To Abraham his faith was reckoned for righteousness.
 10 How then was it reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision:
 11 and he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had while he was in uncircumcision; that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be in uncircumcision, that righteousness might be reckoned unto them;
 12 and the father of circumcision to them who not only are of the circumcision, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham which he had in uncircumcision.
 13 For not through the law was the promise to Abraham or to his seed that he should be heir of the world, but through the righteousness of faith.
 14 For if they that are of the law are heirs, faith is made void, and the promise is made of none effect:
 15 for the law worketh wrath; but where there is no law, neither is there transgression.
 16 For this cause it is of faith, that it may be according to grace; to the end that the promise may be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all

17 (as it is written, A father of many nations have I made thee) before him whom he believed, even God, who giveth life to the dead, and calleth the things that are not, as though they were.
 18 Who in hope believed against hope, to the end that he might become a father of many nations, according to that which had been spoken, So shall thy seed be.
 19 And without being weakened in faith he considered his own body now as good as dead (he being about a hundred years old), and the deadness of Sarah’s womb;
 20 yet, looking unto the promise of God, he wavered not through unbelief, but waxed strong through faith, giving glory to God,
 21 and being fully assured that what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
 22 Wherefore also it was reckoned unto him for righteousness.

ANSWER: Jesus was not a Christian ?
Neither was he sent to Christians.

Looks like you have nothing to rejoice now.

I am sure you must be fiddling through the texts in order to bombard me with another set of non-relevant quotes.

How sick of you !!

QUESTION: Ahaaa.... Ahmer you are really a funny person...It is nice to know you have a funny bone.....
Now lets see. " Christian " = one who follows Christ and His teachings/Spirit...

Logic would demise that Jesus couldn't be a christian even if He tried....Yes? No?

Your right He was sent to the Jews, to get them to see what you as well haven't come to see, as yet, which was to cause them to be Christians.  Many Jews did, and others didn't. No different than today.

At least I don't take 3 days to respond Ahmer!  Sick?  Well He did come for the sick, the poor...not the self righteous.

1 Corinthians 1: 21 For seeing that in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom knew not God, it was God’s good pleasure through the foolishness of the preaching to save them that believe.
 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
 26 For behold your calling, brethren, that not many wise after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called :
 27 but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put to shame them that are wise; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put to shame the things that are strong;
 28 and the base things of the world, and the things that are despised, did God choose, yea and the things that are not, that he might bring to nought the things that are:
 29 that no flesh should glory before God.

It truly is hard to kick against the truth, isn't it Ahmer?

You respond very fast because you just simply copy and paste from the corrupted texts.
That even a layman can do !

I take time to reply..because I reply with logic.

See again you failed to answer me.

So the truth according to your quoted verse is

1. Jesus was not Christian.
2. Jesus was chosen by GOD to be sent to Greeks and Jews.
3. God is foolish
4. God is weak
5. Gentiles are foolish ( that you have already proved )

[Quran 2:90] Miserable is the price for which they have sold their souls, in that they deny (the revelation) which Allah/God has sent down, in insolent envy that Allah/God of His Grace should send it to any of His servants He pleases: Thus have they drawn on themselves Wrath upon Wrath. And humiliating is the punishment of those who reject Faith.

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.