Muslim Teens/Correction on illiteracy of bible knowledge.

Question
QUESTION: Answer:    You are an ingrate liar and a rejected devil.
Soon misfortune will fall upon you and your life in this world will become miserable. Please repent and save yourself from it.

[[[  you who speak a curse, shall have that curse come back on you who spoke it! ]]]

your answers as below.

1. No wrong...Jesus said that he has come to keep the law...not to change it !!

Mathew 5:17 "Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.
--------------------

[[[ Yes Ahmer, and if you read the rest of the chapter, you will see that He spoke of the " Spiritual " intent of the Law. They worked at attempting to keep the Law in a physical way. Which Jesus pointed out that they had kept part of the Law, but failed in keeping the whole Law.]]]

Jesus said....The answer lies in following Abraham. He was a physical man who fulfilled the spiritual law.

[[[ In the time of Abraham, there was no law, spiritual or otherwise. The Law came in when God gave the Law to Moses. ]]]

John 8
"I speak the things which I have seen with My Father; therefore you also do the things which you heard from your father." 39They answered and said to Him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, "If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.

[[[ Since they weren't doing the deeds of Abraham, which was to believe God, in what was stated about His Son. As Abraham believed God for a promised Son in his old age. Instead they sought to kill the one God spoke of.   Same as you are doing this day Ahmer afaq! ]]]]

With sincere best wishes on a speedy recovery...

ANSWER: The curse is not from me but God and his angels on those who are heedless of his signs and those who say such an abusive word that Allah/God has a son !

[Quran 19:88] They say: "(Allah/God) Most Gracious has begotten a son!"
[Quran 19:89] Indeed you have put forth a thing most monstrous!
[Quran 19:90] At it the skies (if they had feelings) are ready to burst, the earth to split asunder, and the mountains to fall down in utter ruin.

[Quran 19:91] That they should invoke a son for (Allah/God) Most Gracious.
[Quran 19:92] For it is not consonant with the majesty of (Allah/God) Most Gracious that He should beget a son.
[Quran 19:93] Not one of the beings in the heavens and the earth but must come to (Allah/God) Most Gracious as a servant.

QUESTION: Well Ahmer if I am the Satan, then you sure like talking with me, now don't you?

And I am coming for you Ahmer!  And I will take you down to hades and show you all your friends in the fiery torment.  One night, when you  least expect it, I will have you Ahmer Afaq, count on it. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I came but to lie, to steal, to cheat, and to Kill, and you have no escape, and noone to fight for you, as you will find......!

Answer
[Quran 3:60] The Truth (comes) from Allah (God) alone; so be not of those who doubt.

[Quran 3:61] If any one disputes in this matter with you (Prophet Muhammed), now after (full) knowledge has come to you (Quran), say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of Allah (God) on those who lie!"

[Quran 3:62] This is the true account: There is no Allah (God) except Allah (God); and Allah (God)-He is indeed the Exalted in Power, the Wise.

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq