Muslim Teens/Islam and life

I would kindly wanting to know about handjobs.Many teenagers and men are engaged in this folowing activity.prostitution or marriage is not a part of this! a man having handjob himself to free his spouse to avoid his this haram?why is it haram?is this a major sin which our modern generation is doing which cannot be stopped because of been addicted to it?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

I am sorry I need some further clarifications before I can answer this question accurately.

What do you mean by handjob ?

1. Is it masturbation ( you do it yourself )
2. Is it intimacy or massage by other women other than wife ?

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.