Muslim Teens/is jesus really god?

Question
QUESTION: what would u give definition for the term God?

before the time of jesus , there is a same personality as we are taught about jesus which is zeus

if we search the internet and is a known fact that December 25th was the birthday of zeus... how come jesus got that day as his birthday?

it was Constantine who was worshipping the sun God and made sunday a day for worship

what has all this to do with jesus?

did jesus ever know this?

did jesus ever say that his disciples were Christians?

what would be ur answer on the day of judgement to God if God asked u :
did I create u as Christian?
did I tell u that jesus was God?
did u study the old testament or did u throw it behind ur back

ANSWER: Peace to you!

Thank you for your questions. I can offer you to ways to answer them.

Firstly, you can find them all answered on the Internet.

Secondly, I can answer them for you provided you answer my two questions first:

A) If I answered all your questions to your satisfaction, would it make any practical difference in your life or are you just asking without being interested in the answers? ..:-)

B) In order for you to understand the answers better I need to give you some background information about the Torah, Zabur and Injeel first by providing you with a summary of the teaching of the three above mentioned books listed in the Quran as books from God. If you wish I can send you lesson one of six as a free and easy e-mail correspondence course.

Do let me know your thoughts.

Kind regards,

A. Abraham

QUESTION: hi Abraham,

discussion is an exchange of knowledge,

surely if ur answers are genuine it would make a big difference in the way of thinking in my life

I know friend that internet is an ocean of answers for everything but I asked these to know an answer of a person who has practical knowledge so I felt pleased to ask u

what I dont understand is that what has the words like torah, zabur and what is injeel got to do with these questions

I was just asking about my doubts in the bible and Christianity

what has that got to do with the quran?

friend why should I learn the quran now to understand these matters?

waiting for ur reply

bye

jins

Answer
Peace to you!

Thank you for your reply.

The answers to your questions are best given in light of the background provided in the Torah, Zabur and Injeel (= found in todays Bible). Those books are mentioned in the Quran as books given by God.

Lesson 1 of six is about the message of those books not the Quran. If you are interested please send me an e-mail address since this system does not allow me to send word doc files.

Happy Eid to you!

A. Abraham  

Muslim Teens

A. Abraham