Muslim Teens/Do not laugh at those of the book..

Question
QUESTION: hahahahhaa !!

Jesus is God and is awaiting death along with a thief !! What a joke. I think you have lost your intelligence to believe in such stupid things !!
Where is God ....is he inside Jesus or he is separate ?
---------------------------
Ahmer, is the air In you, as well as in the atmosphere? I explained that the Spirit/God is likened unto the wind. You can see the workings, and know its reality, but how does one come to comprehend it?

It was the man; Jesus, that died, not the Spirit of the man. The Spirit is eternal, how does one kill an eternal spirit?
...............................

You said Christians when they die and will go to paradise. Others will go to hell. - Can you prove to me that Christians will go to paradise..

..............................

Prove to you? Christians have been given an example of death and resurrection through their Saviour/Lord, and received the assurance in themselves. They have been given the promises through the word of God. As Jesus said to the thief on that cross, so it is with all who have found Him to be the Truth, The Way, and The Life. How do Christians KNOW that what is written is the Truth. Because God Himself bears witnesses in them, and to them.

I John 5:7, ASV
         And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is the truth.

I John 5:8, ASV
         For there are three who bear witness, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and the three agree in one.

I John 5:9, ASV
         If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for the witness of God is this, that he hath borne witness concerning his Son.

I John 5:10, ASV
         He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in him: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he hath not believed in the witness that God hath borne concerning his Son.

I John 5:11, ASV
         And the witness is this, that God gave unto us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
...............................

According to the bible such words don't even exist.

The Quran does mention Muslims.
-----------------------------------
Hmmm I find it a number of times in the bible Ahmer.

Luke 23:43, ASV
       ASV Luke 23:43
       And he said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To-day shalt thou be with me in Paradise.

II Corinthians 12:4, ASV
       ASV II Corinthians 12:4
       how that he was caught up into Paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Revelation of John 2:7, ASV
       ASV Revelation of John 2:7
       He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. To him that overcometh, to him will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the Paradise of God.
............................

Matthew 10: 28 And be not afraid of them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Quesntion : Here who me to fear ? Jesus or GOD ?

.............................
You, Ahmer, had better fear God, for rejecting His son, through whom He Honors those that love Him.......

ANSWER: I am the son of GOD. Everyone who follows Gods orders are sons of Gods.
Also God is my father.

John 20:17

Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

you are such a fool. Cant even pick up things from the Bible. No worries. Soon you will come to know. When you will be brought in fetters. You are a devil...you are SATAN

[Quran 14:48] One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before Allah/God, the One, the Irresistible.

[Quran 14:49] And you will see the sinners that day bound together in fetters.

[Quran 14:50] Their garments of liquid pitch, and their faces covered with Fire;

QUESTION: Seems like you are in good company Ahmer... Read on!

John 8:44
37 I know that ye are Abrahamís seed: yet ye seek to kill me, because my word hath not free course in you.

38 I speak the things which I have seen with my Father: and ye also do the things which ye heard from your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Our father is Abraham. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abrahamís children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I heard from God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the works of your father. They said unto him, We were not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I came forth and am come from God; for neither have I come of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father it is your will to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and standeth not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof.

45 But because I say the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convicteth me of sin? If I say truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth the words of God: for this cause ye hear them not, because ye are not of God.

ANSWER: again cut / copy and paste !!

Anyways now even Jesus is telling that we muslims are PERFECT !!

1. We muslims follow Abraham ( as directed by Jesus 39 )
2. On the contrary you are from the devil. He is your father since you are spreading falsehood and evil things. And very soon you and your devil father will burn in hell.

[Quran 2:130] And who turns away from the religion of Abraham but such as debase their souls with folly? Him We chose and rendered pure in this world: And he will be in the Hereafter in the ranks of the Righteous.

[Baqara 2:208 O you who believe! Enter into Islam whole-heartedly; and follow not the footsteps of the evil one; for he is to you an avowed enemy.

[Maida 5:46] And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah/God.

QUESTION: The Law before Jesus was in the Old Covenant!  Jesus brought in a new covenant!
The old covenant is no more in effect, since a new one was created.

The old covenant was a ministration of death. The new covenant was a ministration of Life..

Since the Old covenant Law was seen as something that needed to be fulfilled through the strength of the flesh which and they failed who tried to keep it all. The new covenant declared that the Old Covenant laws were Spiritual, and it was the only way to fulfill them..!

How does a physical man, fulfill a spiritual law?

Answer
You are an ingrate liar and a rejected devil.
Soon misfortune will fall upon you and your life in this world will become miserable. Please repent and save yourself from it.

your answers as below.

1. No wrong...Jesus said that he has come to keep the law...not to change it !!

Mathew 5:17 "Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.

--------------------

Jesus said....The answer lies in following Abraham. He was a physical man who fulfilled the spiritual law.

John 8
"I speak the things which I have seen with My Father; therefore you also do the things which you heard from your father." 39They answered and said to Him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, "If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq