Muslim Teens/Two sons, two covenants

Question
QUESTION: Abraham had two sons. One by the promise of God, Isaac, born of Sarah, Abrahams wife, and Ishmael born of Hagar, Sarahs handmaiden...!  The son of the Promise of God to Abraham was Isaac.  And through Isaac came the Messiah/Jesus...  not Ishmael..

Romans 9:
 6 But it is not as though the word of God hath come to nought. For they are not all of Israel/Jacob, that are of Israel/Jacob:
 7 neither, because they are Abrahamís seed, are they all children: but, [[[[[ In Isaac shall thy seed be called.]]]]]
 8 That is, it is not the children of the flesh that are children of God; but the children of the promise are reckoned for the seed.
 9 For this is a word of the promise, " According to this season will I come, and Sarah shall have a son. "

Galatians 4.. [[  these scriptures refer to Genesis 16.. written in the 16th Century BCE.....which refer to a time way before mohammed was even born. 570 AD ]]

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, one by the [[ handmaid/Hagar ]], and one by the [[ freewoman/Sarah ]].
 23  Howbeit the son by the [[ handmaid/Hagar ]] is born after the flesh; but the son by the [[  freewoman/Sarah ]] is born through the promise.
 24 Which things contain an allegory: for these women are two covenants; one from mount Sinai/the Law, bearing children unto bondage, which is Hagar.
 25  Now this Hagar is mount Sinai in Arabia and answereth to the Jerusalem that now is: for she is in bondage to Law, with her children.
 26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free/spirit, which is our mother.
 27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; Break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: For more are the children of the desolate than of her that hath the husband.
 28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.
 29 But as then he that was born after the flesh [[ Ishmael ]] persecuted him that was born after the Spirit [[Isaac ]], so also it is now.
 30 Howbeit what saith the scripture? Cast out the handmaid/Hagar and her son Ishmael: for the son of the handmaid shall not inherit with the son of the freewoman/Sara, Isaac.
 31 Wherefore, brethren, we are not children of a handmaid/Hagar, but of the freewoman/Sarah.

You say, that the Quran says you are the seed of Abraham through Ishmael! Well the book before the Quran says you have been cast out and shall not inherit, what the son of promise did.

Sorry, but you have been mislead...

Mr Beterman.

ANSWER: You are confused DEVIL and set out to confuse others. You are born from the seeds of Devil and you follow what the DEVIL FATHER has instructed you.

I am from God...I am his son...And I follow what My father my God has instructed me.

Matthew 23:9
And call no man your father on the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

John 20:17
Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

DO you think by quoting the Bible...I have been misled.

Also you are trying to under rate me ...please note that God is watching your behavior and shortly you will get the punishment in this world itself.

QUESTION: ANSWER: You are confused DEVIL and set out to confuse others. You are born from the seeds of Devil and you follow what the DEVIL FATHER has instructed you.

[[[ Now there you go again, calling a curse upon a son of GOD.....]]]]

[[[[ And pray tell Ahmer, how did you become His son. Were you Born of Him. Were you " Conceived " of Him...   DO you have His nature and character in you?  Do you even know your Fathers Name?  Or only His position of authortiy? ]]]]

Matthew 23:9

[[[[ So you were " hatched " then. But even the chicken would be your father? And just what do you call your daddy and mommy Ahmer? For God to be your Father, you would have to have been conveived by Him, and you certainly weren't!!  ]]]]]

John 20:17

[[[[  Yes, because these were " born of the Father " because they believed in what Jesus preached! As Jesus was conveived by God, so all those who believed in Jesus, were born of God. ]]]]

[[[[ Yes, most definetly!  Why?  Because the bible is a spiritual book, requiring spiritual understanding, and you are understanding from the natural mind, not the spiritual mind.  Which is why we have so many churchs reading the same book, but comeing up with their own interpretations from a natural mindedness. Read 1 Corinthians 2....and see what it tells you! ]]]]]

[[[[  Because you don't required to be over rated Ahmer, you are spreading false info to many teens and adults, and need to be under rated...]]]]

Pray for a speedy recovery.

ANSWER: Because the bible is a spiritual book, requiring spiritual understanding ?

---------------------------

Can you please back your above claim from a single Quote of the Bible  ( don't send me nonsense chapters which I may not be able to read )

------------------------

On  the contrary The Quran can be read and understood by everyone. With normal eyes and normal minds. it teaches wisdom and provides guidance.

[Quran 2:2] This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah/God

[Quran 12:2] We have sent it down as an Arabic Quran, in order that you may learn wisdom.

QUESTION: Ha ha ha ha....You call me the Devil, and yet you converse with me? That is a sure sign, that you are one of my own.  I will come to you shortly dear one, and take you away from this maddening world. I will show you the things you have never seen, or felt. Beautiful virgins, sweet wine, dates and pomegranates, delicious and sweet.

IT won't be long dear one, in the evening stillness, while you sleep, I will come into your room and you will know me, and come with me......  Yes, you will come!

Answer
Quran [40:51] We will, without doubt, help Our Messengers and those who believe, (both) in this world's life and on the Day when the Witnesses will stand forth,

Quran [41:30] In the case of those who say, "Our Lord is Allah," and, further, stand straight and steadfast, the angels descend on them (from time to time): "Fear you not!" (they suggest), "Nor grieve! but receive the Glad Tidings of the Garden (of Bliss), that which you were promised!

Quran [41:31] "We are your protectors in this life and in the Hereafter: therein shall you have all that your souls shall desire; therein shall you have all that you ask for!  

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq