Muslim Teens/The truth of the Book.

1 John 5:.....
 19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in the evil one.
 20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we know Him that is true, and we are in Him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

The "inspired word", written through the apostle John. You gonna call him a liar Ahmer? Or the Book is corrupted? Your argument is going to be with the Almighty over this statement Ahmer.

Also Ahmer. Allah, God, Jehovah, is not His name, it is a depiction of His job description. As King Henry.  Henry is his name, and King is his designation of authority or position. God has a name, and it is JESUS.

See Christians know His name. Everyone else, only His position of authority.  Hey Kingy, or Hey Queeny, or Hey Prime Minister, but you don't know there name.

Who's the foolish one now Ahmer?

beterman says.

Allah orders me to respond as below.

[Quran 109:1] Say : O you that reject Faith!
[Quran 109:2] I worship not that which you worship,
[Quran 109:3] Nor will you worship that which I worship.
[Quran 109:4] And I will not worship that which you have been wont to worship,
[Quran 109:5] Nor will you worship that which I worship.
[Quran 109:6] To you be your Way, and to me mine.

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.