Muslim Teens/sexual contact(handjob) with non mehram.

Question
QUESTION: assalamalaikum brother.
I had been talking to a girl from my college on whats app then we due to some sequence of events started sexting each other. Now we wanted to feel each others privates like handjob kind of stuff just once. But i am in kind of a fix about the matter because one part of me tells its ok do once and other part says no i will spoil my afterlife. I even tried to do taubah for the sexting part and letting such thought come in mind.
But somehow i still cant get my head around the whole handjob thing for just one time and its affecting my studies also.
Kindly help me.

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Brother,

Relax....you have not done zina.

what to do after zina/adultery/
---------------------

[Quran 3:133] And march forth in the way (which leads to) forgiveness from your Lord, and for Paradise as wide as are the heavens and the earth, prepared for Al-Muttaqun (Pious or God fearing)

[Quran 3:134] Those who spend in prosperity and in adversity, who repress anger,and who pardon men; verily, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good­doers).

[Quran 3:135] And those who, when they have committed Fahishah (illegal sexual intercourse or major sins) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins; - and none can forgive sins but Allah and do not persist in what (wrong) they have done, while they know.

[Quran 3:136] For such, the reward is Forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing underneath (Paradise), wherein they shall abide forever. How excellent is this reward for the doers (who do righteous deeds according to Allah's Orders).

[Quran 3:137] Many similar ways (and mishaps of life) were faced by nations (believers and disbelievers) that have passed away before you (O Prophet Muhammed), so travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who disbelieved.

[25:68] And those who invoke not any other god along with Allah, nor kill such person as Allah has forbidden, except for just cause, nor commit Adultery/Fornication- and whoever does this shall receive Athama/Punishment.

[25:69] The torment will be doubled for him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein in disgrace.

[25:70] Except those who repent and believe, and do righteous deeds; for those, Allah will change their sins into good deeds, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

[25:71] And whosoever repents and does righteous good deeds; then indeed he has repented to Allah Mataba (with acceptance).

mixing of good deeds and bad deeds
----------------------------------

[Quran 9:102] And (there are) others who have acknowledged their sins, they have mixed a deed that was righteous with another that was evil. Perhaps Allah will turn unto them in forgiveness. Surely, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

[Quran 9:103] Take Sadaqah from their wealth in order to purify them and sanctify them with it, and Pray for them. Verily, your Salat (prayers) are a Sakan (security) for them; and Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

[Quran 9:104] Know they not that Allah accepts repentance from His servants and accepts the Sadaqat (charity), and that Allah alone is the One Who forgives and accepts repentance, Most Merciful.

[Quran 66:8] O you who believe! Turn to Allah (God) with sincere repentance: In the hope that your Lord will remove from you your ills and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow,- the Day that Allah (God) will not permit to be humiliated the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their Light will run forward before them and by their right hands, while they say, "Our Lord! Perfect our Light for us, and grant us Forgiveness: for you have power over all things."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: brother i know i havnt done zina but and i know all the verses u had quoted but somehow my mind gets diverted a lot towards that and i am preparing for an entrance exam so sometimes i feel like i should do just the handjob part once and get it done with soo that my mind doesnt divert.
plz advice what to about that.
Eagerly waiting for your answer.

Answer
Its only once you do and then it will be followed by many more.

Its high time ...you should start fasting.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 062, Hadith Number 004.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By 'Abdullah : We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatever. So Allah's Apostle said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power."  

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq