Muslim Teens/allah

Assalam o alikum
Sir i wanted to ask if we can ever see allah in our life. I keep on getting satanic whispers which annoy me to such an extent that i cant even pray correctly. my mind keeps on asking for everything i see that whether if this thing is allah that we muslims worship then i have to get my mind on thinking what this thing is abd then figure out that it something which is created and allah is not created by anyone so this thing is something other than allah. How do i make my mind to not think that way for every thing it sees

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother Musa,

yes for sure you will see Allah...but first are you ready ?

Have you read and understood the commandment of Allah - the Quran ?

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.